Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think if they do a take weapons off dead people, they should do it like BF1942 where you lose your current guns and powers and gain theyres

Nah that way was stupid, you get all their guns, all their gear and all their f**king clothes. You shouldn't be able to pick up weapons at all, you'd get Jet Snipers flying around everywhere.

Nah that way was stupid, you get all their guns, all their gear and all their f**king clothes. You shouldn't be able to pick up weapons at all, you'd get Jet Snipers flying around everywhere.

Just the weapons should be okay. Yeah there'd be Jet Snipers, but people would see the douchebag flying around, thus exposing him to fire. At least the snipers aren't as immaculate as they are in Halo.

Just the weapons should be okay. Yeah there'd be Jet Snipers, but people would see the douchebag flying around, thus exposing him to fire. At least the snipers aren't as immaculate as they are in Halo.

They would fly up to a really high place and snipe everyone from where no-one could get them, they wouldn't just be flying around.

I would like to see the ATAT and ATTE more like a combo of what they are and an actual troop transport kind of like the APC thing in BF1942 which heals and restocks the passengers. I would also like to see on some vehicles a passenger spot if it made sense

An example would be a speeder bike, you could have one person hanging on in back but not be able to fire.

• 2 weeks later...

i hope they make battlefront 3 and improve on the whole aspect on the game...when i played battlefront 2 it was really fun but when i look at the star wars movies i realize that the game isnt really war at all...its just a bunch of idiots running in different directions.

what i think they should improve.

1. different movments for each characer

2. organized warfare ( 50 troops lined up in rows like the in the movies instead of spread out like morons )

3. more troops ( at least 1000 or 500 troops in the game at once )

4.make it so that every second something is exploding and somehting exciting is going on )

5.when troops die there bodies should stay in that one spot instead of dissapearing ( this would add to the enviorment )

6.better lighting and better graphics.

7.sounds of explosions and yelling and deing troops in the backround

this is how i would like the troops to be lined up in the game ( one dot stands for one troop )

....... ....... ....... .......... ........

....... ....... .......... tell me what you think

I got a few wishes, dunno how good they sound, but oh well-

1. More troops on a battlefield- atleast 100 ai units on one team. ATLEAST. I would want more like 1-2k troops at once though.

2. If you are in a galactic conquest, and fighting a space battle over a planet that is not yours, then after defeating the enemy space fleet, You can get in a troop transport and fly into the planet to invade it.

3. Either integrated planet and space battles or ships on a planet (kinda like in Hoth or Geonosis)

4.If you have the rank of general you should be able to control the whole army.

5.Qui-Gon available as a hero on mos-eisly and Naboo.

6. More than one hero available in a battle and the AI should be able to play as a hero if you choose not to.

7. 50 tanks or more in a battle, 70-80 Bikes, like 10 At-Te's and AT-AT's

8. Also in space there should be more than one Large Ship, there should be like 6 or 7 on both teams, all of which are acessible to fly into and spawn into.

9. More Custom things available-

Custom hero- create your own custom hero, choose the looks, the name, weapons, clothing, acessories, ect.

Custom fighter- Create a custom fighter. Choose looks, weapons, size, ect.

Custom Soldier- Pretty much same as a custom hero.

Custom Faction- I know it sounds kinda stupid and would take a long time, but maybe you could even create your own soldier, create the basic six classes, all custom created, and a special class that is unique from the other factions, and create your own custom space fleet. I know it may sound stupid but im just trying to come up with some ideas.

10. Anakin should be available for the republic on certain levels, and for the empire/CIS on others (example- during the battle with geonosis anakin had not yet turned to the dark side, he had already turned to the dark side in coruscant and mustafar though.

11. Also, Smarter AI units, so for example, if an ai unit is piloting a troop transport, the transport will head a for a ship instead of fighting in space

12. A medical class for each faction. the medical class will either have no weapons and lots of health or a weapon with very little health and obviously will be able to heal soldiers. I know there are medical droids but these medic troops can actually run around healing people

13. Another idea i came up with after looking at other peoples posts, is a kotor faction for battlefront with the following heroes for the faction-

The exile(just like in kotor, you can customize looks and weapons on battlefront 3)

HK47

t3m4 has a scout seems he cant really do much else...well he can but it would be strange seein him fight lol

Bao-Dur

Atton

ect

Soldiers- Mandalorians, Republic soldiers and the allies of the exile.

Ill edit this post if i come up with any other ideas

i would have it like this:

with the clone diary thingy (you are one person) SO CUSTOMIZE YOUR ARMOR AND ALL THAT

CHOOSE SHIPS, AND AMOUNT OF SHIPS :vsd:

better weapons

more maps (expanded universe)

landed star destroyers on land maps (base)

ummm...sea battles (probably wont work)

SKY TROOPERS (they look like butterflies)

new faction (light side, dark side and shadey side, smugglers and all that)

better command options (like republic commando)

more heros

more ships

unit formations

more units

more AI

:blast5:

oppertunity objectives

and all that

Archived