Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just really pisses me off that a jedi can block a rocket in Bf 1 and 2. That is just stupid. Its also stupid that a saber can block a flamethroer.

Note - Jango and Boba have a flamethrower right? In the film, Jango had the flamethrower built into his wrist. Boba had a wrist blaster like an SBD. This should have been in BF 2.

i think that since so many people complain about heros, and that so many people love the heros, just make them an option on the main menu, that way there are no complaints.

It just really pisses me off that a jedi can block a rocket in Bf 1 and 2. That is just stupid. Its also stupid that a saber can block a flamethroer.

Note - Jango and Boba have a flamethrower right? In the film, Jango had the flamethrower built into his wrist. Boba had a wrist blaster like an SBD. This should have been in BF 2.

i think that since so many people complain about heros, and that so many people love the heros, just make them an option on the main menu, that way there are no complaints.

Archived