Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, Darth Newfie, you can edit and delete your posts.

I do not want heroes to be removed. Why? Because they're fun. And that's all that matters.

I actually would like heroes removed. "Why", you ask? Because it's Battlefront, not Jedi Knight. I never play as a hero in BFII anyway, actually I rarely play BFII at all anymore, since BFI is way better.

Yes, battlefronts, where Jedi are often found.

So every battle that took place had a hero who singlehandedly won the battle, I dont remember that ever happening ever. No matter how good a jedi/sith was, he couldnt take thousands of shots and it was the battle between the grunts that won the battles, the heros were like snipers, they mostly just cause chaos and lower morale.

I would like full customization on ground maps, and space maps if at all possible. Being able to pick the kind of mech units to use on a map would be pretty nice, also would like to see the space maps a bit larger to allow some nice space battles. Got kind of boring just flying and damaging sub-systems and frigates, more depth and objectives would be nice. Also bringing back star fighters for ground levels would be a plus

No more Hoth or Endor maps, new or original planets would be a welcome sight. Hoth is a snooze fest anymore, and has been for the past 12 years or so of Star Wars gaming - Endor just seems to be a staple of Battlefront, and there isn't much diversity to the map at all really. Only exception I have to the no Hoth or Endor map is maybe have them as MP only maps.

Galactic Conquest should be a bit larger, perhaps include different planets that encompass the entire Star Wars saga - or close to it anyway. Even adding planets like Manaan, Korriban, and Corellia would be a nice addition. I would personally like to see planets on the scale of say the Star Wars Galaxies planets - yeah a pipe dream to be sure, but huge maps with alot of diversity is what I like. I want HUGE battles, the battles in Battlefront while nice, seem to be small in scope.

I'd like maps that integrate both land and air combat very well... Like that Bespin map in SWBF1, except that the air space should be made larger for more room to fly.

I do sort of like the heroes and villains, but the Hero vs. Villain maps are just plain retarded. Those should be removed. And the heroes/villains need to be nerfed. Yes, I understand how they're above the common soldier, but what we have now is ridiculous.

No more Hoth or Endor maps, new or original planets would be a welcome sight. Hoth is a snooze fest anymore, and has been for the past 12 years or so of Star Wars gaming - Endor just seems to be a staple of Battlefront, and there isn't much diversity to the map at all really. Only exception I have to the no Hoth or Endor map is maybe have them as MP only maps.

if you dont like these maps, dont play them. There is nothing forcing you to play them, I personally like both.

I do sort of like the heroes and villains, but the Hero vs. Villain maps are just plain retarded. Those should be removed. And the heroes/villains need to be nerfed. Yes, I understand how they're above the common soldier, but what we have now is ridiculous.

While I agree with your nerfing, your idea on removing HvsV, I disagree with. Like the person above you, I say this, if you dont like that kind of map, dont play it.

anyway atleast there should be an option if you want to play as a hero when you earned enough points or not.

1)i think you should play in space battles who you want to be(for example,you could be the naboo side vs trade federation)now there isnt a naboo cruiser as big as republic cruisers(the one that was at battle over coruscant)so the ships would be at land.interceptor:n1 light starfighter.bomber:n1 advanced starfighter.

normal ship:n1 starfighter.transport:naboo royal cruiser(cmon its not that big).anyway it would be fun to get on a ship on land and fly to space to deal with the trade federation,wouldnt it?

2)there would be 2 maps for each planet(maybe not all of it but definitely the ones that had order 66,for example:on mission mode,mygeeto,in the first level you play as kiadimundi and in the second you play as bacara,because in revenge of the sith the clones have to get the superlaser,and when kiadimundi dies,the mission is incomplete).

3)cmon,the magnaguards should have their electrostaffs,they never were with blasters of some kind.

A longer single player campaign would be nice, and a bit more difficult to boot. BF2 was super easy even on the hardest difficulty.

Will be interesting to see if they utilize the tech that the PS3 has brought forth, or that my uber gaming PC is. Not many games have even made it sweat yet though.

Yeah Hoth and Endor sucks, need new maps there too. Unless you like revisiting the same maps over and over only in a new box, but hey more power to you guys on that one.

Archived