Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

look you you have hardly been on this thread unless you was here near the start and you don't just jump in and laugh with others it's like your at work and there's a load of people laughing and you start laughing with them then someone says Who the heck are you? Quouted from Lynk Former.

Have you read this thread? We are getting rid of heroes!

Also it's in the rules that you are not aloud to spam (one liners!) like Darth Aids lol. So if you are going to speak in this thread speak without spamming ok? If you want to give in an idea make it a sensible one!

I seriously suggest you leave or apologize. You joined in December and you have 700 some posts. Do you know how many of those are spam and useless posts, most of them. You just told a forum regular to be less of a spammer. You haven't even been on this board for more than a half year and yet you have the nerve to come in and insult someone who's a thousand times more mature than you and has been here years more than you. You seriously need to rethink what you say. Ya know what, he was here in the beginning, so were the people who had GOOD ideas, like paranoidandriod and such. But many of them don't visit any more. Unfortunately, people like you have replaced them. People who need to grow up and be less idiots. Ive held my tounge out side of PMs until now but now I cant take it. This board has gone from a fountain of good ideas to idiots like you spamming. Never and I mean never post **** like that again, do you understand? And this doesn't just go to you, this goes to most of you who have joined in the last few months.

Oh, and to everyone who thinks smilies are the funniest things ever, their not, their just lame, use them rarely.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I seriously suggest you leave or apologize. You joined in December and you have 700 some posts. Do you know how many of those are spam and useless posts, most of them. You just told a forum regular to be less of a spammer. You haven't even been on this board for more than a half year and yet you have the nerve to come in and insult someone who's a thousand times more mature than you and has been here years more than you. You seriously need to rethink what you say. Ya know what, he was here in the beginning, so were the people who had GOOD ideas, like paranoidandriod and such. But many of them don't visit any more. Unfortunately, people like you have replaced them. People who need to grow up and be less idiots. Ive held my tounge out side of PMs until now but now I cant take it. This board has gone from a fountain of good ideas to idiots like you spamming. Never and I mean never post **** like that again, do you understand? And this doesn't just go to you, this goes to most of you who have joined in the last few months.

Oh, and to everyone who thinks smilies are the funniest things ever, their not, their just lame, use them rarely.

QFT.

Well said, jawathehutt.

I don't listen to authority figures, but since Phreak is so cool, he's giving me one more chance, but I think the next person is doomed.

Isn't repetition of previous ideas spamming as well? We're all fooked then really aren't we in this 500-odd post thread.

I hate super-strictness on boards. Things are much more interesting when topics get absract hehe.

I think heroes should stay, but with the option of turning them off. They get annoying fast. Sometimes it's funny to go chop people up though.

yeh it can be but the lightsabres are so unrealistic on assault, I mean when you kill someone they curl up in a ball! It does make me laugh sometimes though. It would be cool if one swing from a sabre knocked them or killed out though. Still I don't care about stupid heroes nobody will miss em eh? I'm wasting my time talking about it!

Maybe planting charges might be a good idea, or maybe not?

These are my suggestions and they have been suggested before. Anyway I suggest:

Maps - The maps from Battlefront I (Like Rhen Var), should be brought back into Battlefront III. Also, the maps should be able to be playable for each era. If the Clone Wars is avaliable on the Death Star, then surely every era should be avaliable on every map.

Factions - There should be more of these. Maybe some KOTOR or NJO factions. All factions should each have a strength and weakness and keep their unique units, like Destroyer Droids.

Heroes/Villians - They should be less powered down, but still playable and more heroes should be put in. Lando, maybe even Revan.

These are my suggestions and they have been suggested before. Anyway I suggest:

Maps - The maps from Battlefront I (Like Rhen Var), should be brought back into Battlefront III. Also, the maps should be able to be playable for each era. If the Clone Wars is avaliable on the Death Star, then surely every era should be avaliable on every map.

Factions - There should be more of these. Maybe some KOTOR or NJO factions. All factions should each have a strength and weakness and keep their unique units, like Destroyer Droids.

Heroes/Villians - They should be less powered down, but still playable and more heroes should be put in. Lando, maybe even Revan.

Revan ? what are you talking about, BF is based on the real Star Wars stories...they wouldn't put KOTOR characters in it, even though it would rock.

Revan ? what are you talking about, BF is based on the real Star Wars stories...they wouldn't put KOTOR characters in it, even though it would rock.

Well, Battlefront has become boring being set in the normal Star Wars Saga and adding stories like the Mandalorian Wars would make Battlefront III a lot better, with a chance for a new storyline, like the Rise of the Empire.

Done, done, this page has been previously done.. except for putting in Old Republic Era. I kinda like it! hmmm... You realize it you did you'd have to have Jedi in it. Obviously. I have never played KOTOR but from what I've heard all the Republic is fighting is mostly the Sith.

No that would be stupid. They have the Galactic Civil War and the Clone Wars in one game, why wouldn't they put a third era into the same game?

I'll take a wild stab at this one....

...hmmm....

...erm.....

...more fun and new things to do? (lol)

Won't happen though.

I think a DotA sort of space map would be cool where theres like 3 ways to the main enemy space station or flagship or base and each has a relatively powerful space station/ capturable cap ship that has a random faction in it, be they reactivated droids(in the GCW) or pirates in both eras, maybe some escaped wampas or something. You would fight to take these and then you could use them to defend(if it was a spacestation) or attack(if its a cap. ship) Naturaly, you would need multiple cap ships that are drivable for this to work. It would also help if you got firgates that could be driven and had a small hanger, maybe only a few multipurpose ships but their main focus would be either anti-starship or anti-big ship depending on the frigate. The goal would be to kill or capture something at the other side of the map that belongs to the enemy. This would make the round combine space and ground combat to win. I know this has been said before by me but it was in the old locked post from a while ago so I might as well post it.

Archived