Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
battlefront is a shooter, not an RPG, I think Ive gone over this enough. Its not Republic commando, its not an rpg, its not a full out RTS, its a shooter.

And a war shooter at that. No incognito assassination games, just a few campaign missions of that mold, if at all.

battlefront is a shooter, not an RPG, I think Ive gone over this enough. Its not Republic commando, its not an rpg, its not a full out RTS, its a shooter.

I know that.

Everyone know that...

Except for the actual makers of Battlefront.

In Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, robust customization options replace the class system seen in previous Star Wars Battlefront titles, allowing for millions of possible unique combatants. With weapons, equipment and abilities that players select themselves, no two allies will likely ever look or perform exactly the same.

...If they are putting it in that Rouge Squadron game, they should port it over to BF3 as well. Or better yet, take out that nonsense.

It was posted somewhere that it was maid offical, It started production, Two new levels were called Endor: Rebel Fleet and Endor: Empire Fleet, it would be for PS3, X-360 and PC, and the Multiplayer would have 100 player teams for 200 player battles.

i agree wouldent it be cool to have a ship in like a battlefiled it would be awsome in 2 player! and 1 player! oh yea in the other fourm the jedi hero in space is awsome what bout melenium flacon and han solo? oh yea and in 2 player there could be a 2nd! hero like chewbaca he flies the ship with him

dude i agree with alot of what you said but im just saying 1 of the 2 bad thing i read in that ITS A GAME who cares if the clones didnt fight the droids ITS A GAME and its filled with lava it LOOKS like a BF it like its asking us to fight on it!(PS i also suggest we have more full jedi missions on more levels cuz its so hard to find 1 person in mos eisley so like can we hav more jedi lvls?)

SEX!!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention: Use the firggin' Edit button.

~Phreak

All I want to say right now on this post is IT BETTER COME OUT FOR PS3. If Free radical is the next producer and they dont put it out for PS3 I will never buy a game made by them I may never buy another Star Wars game ether. I love Battlefront as we all here do. I dont know why they would want to make us their buyers angry!

Hi! I'm new here,

Personaly I like all of these ideas but what would make me buy this game the most is if I could create my own Clone Commander. I would give him a jetpack and one of those skirt thingies that Heavy troopers and Snipers have. He would be armed with two chain guns and one would be a secondary weapon so i have the option to fire both similtaniously or individualy. Of course the feature would only be available in offline mode simply because the dude would be way over-powered!

Another thing, more cruisers, controlable cruisers, more AI units per battle and I really like the urban warfare idea and artillery idea as well!

Dont change the subject. These game creators need to know that it is UNFAIR to slap loyal customers in the face with these rumers of not makeing battlefront 3 for PS3. I have been a customer of theirs. I bought all TimeSplitters games from them.

By the way if you go to this page http://www.frd.co.uk/games.php --- ha what could the top secret game with LucasArts beeee..........???? They mind as well just come out and say it. Its not like the info has been leaked out. OOO by the way I do like that it says "(NextGen Platforms)" platformS--- S as in more than 1... so maybe they came to there sences.

No, you're not mistaken Darth Beezlebub. Your posts seem on-topic to me. :)

Unfortunately it appears MercJ has gotten all wrapped up in SW:BF 3 rumors and the grave injustice done to him by these speculative suppositions along with this funny notion that this is his thread to control. Don't believe the hype. ;)

These game creators need to know that it is UNFAIR to slap loyal customers in the face with these rumers of not makeing battlefront 3 for PS3.
Wow. So you think Free Radical is spreading these rumors to torture their loyal supporters? Seriously, take a look at the page you linked to and you see that every game they've developed or are developing are supported on Playstation. Seems to me like you've gotten yourself all worked up over nothing. If Free Radical is making SW:BF 3 then you can rest assured that the game will be released for PS 3.

They need to make some huge changes in BFIII. BFII was ok but they really screwed it up in some places. Like in there maps. They put in Felucia, Mygeeto, and Polis Massa maps we hardly saw in the movies. Instead they should put in maps like Geonosis Arena and Grievouses Flagship. Space battles were kinda messed up. They were fun at first but its the same thing every time. Instead of having one capitol ship you should have like 10 and have like 15 frigates. And have the ships move around the battlefield like they would in a real space battle. They should also make other objectives for each map like destroy central computer or something like that. THat should happen on land maps to. They should also make the interior of ships larger. Like put all of the critical systems in there. You should also be able to completely destroy capitol ships. On land battles it would be cool if it had 2 layers. Air and land. While the soldiers on land are fighting there would be like three capitol ships in the air with an air battle going on. Another cool thing is to have like a base comand post. You would have to hold this command post or you lose. But the base command posts are guarded by the capitol ships that will shoot down at you. THen there would be 12 or so other command posts between them. So you have to destroy the capitol ships and then capture a lot of command posts just to get to the base command post. Another thing that should be added is leader points. Everytime somebody on your side captures a command post they get their points and then 100 or so points would be given to the commander as leader points. With these points the leader or commander can then like send in new capitol ships or more troops or something along those lines. THere should also be like 10,000 reinforcements on each side so you have to capture the base command post if you want to win. Another cool thing would be to customize characters. Like make your clones orange or something like that. I think you should also be able to make your own maps. Like decide what type of map it is and where the command posts are and then play with them on online play.

other maps i think should be in BFIII

CLONE WARS

Otah Gunga

Theed Palace

Geonosis:Spire

Geonosis:Arena

Courosant:Streets

Jabiim

Muunilinst

Metalorn

Hypori

Mon Calamari:City

Mon Calamari:Ocean

Droid Control Ship

Dantooine

Ruul

Aargonar

Ohma D'un

Grievous's Flagship

Palpatines Office

Great Rotunda (Senate Chamber)

GALACTIC CIVIL

Death Star 2

Sarlaac Pit

Bespin:Air Chamber

Aldaraan

Mimban

Star Destroyer

OLD REPUBLIC

Ruusan

Ziost

Korriban

Dxun

Telos

Nar Shaadda

Cato Neimodia

Mandalore

NEW ERA

Corelia

Sullest

Elom

Sluis Van:Shipyard

Byss

Dathomir

here is what i hope 2 come in battlefront 3.I really liked the idea of making your own character so i think they should do that better A I. But I do not think they should let u fly your ship from space onto the planet u are fighting above. Also they should add more vehicles 4 ground lvls to. they should make the naboo plains lvl just a flat open area with every vehicle. those were some more ideas on swbf3

Would I'd like to see in BF3:

1.Smarter AI of troops in general

2.The ability to have more troops on the field at a time (the battle of Geonosis didn't consist of up to 16 clonetroopers and 16 droids duking it out at a time)

3.Improved Jedi vs. Jedi combat, the whole force power spamming thing really gets old, having some sort of saber system would be nice

4.Expanded use of eras and types of troops when selecting maps to play (like maybe on jedi temple having the ability to make it Jedi/Temple Vanguards vs. clonetroopers, or Jabbas goons vs. rebels on the Jabba map)

5.The ability to do melee attacks like punches or gunwacks (I could've sworn that on the Geonosis level the droids came up and hit me).

6.More damaging guns would be more movie realistic, because having to nail a stormtrooper 6 times to elminate him is unrealistic

7.Have troops have armor as well as health, those stormtroopers don't wear stiff helmets for nothing

8.Some more kinds of star wars weapons

Classes for Assault Mode

Clone Wars:Villains

Clone Wars:Heroes

Galactic Republic Wars:Villains

Galactic Republic Wars:Heroes

Clone Wars:Villains

Count Dooku

Chancellor Palpatine

Darth Maul

Assaj Ventress

Jango Fett