Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look Here Are My Ideas 4 SWBF3 and i think they're pretty cool.

Ok what happens is that in every map u start off as a satndard clone and for every 10 kills you get you can move up a rank.

Here r the ranks. Also 4 every 50 kills you get you can unlock a unique character for each map e.g. Tarful, Chewbacca

-Kashykk

Republic:

Clone Trooper

Shock Trooper

Arc Trooper

Delta Commando

Young Jedi

Jedi Padawan

Jedi Knight

Jedi Master

CIS:

Battle Droid

Droid Pilot

Super Battle Droid

Magna Guard

Crab Driod

Sith Apprentice

Sith

Sith Lord

Rebels:

Rebel

Rebel Pilot

Rebel Vanguard

Han Solo or Chewbacca

Luke Skywalker or Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yoda

Empire:

Stormtrooper

Elite Stormtrooper

Imperial Vanguard

Dark Trooper

Boba Fett or The Emperor's Guards

Darth Vader

The Emperor

Here's A List Of Maps For The Game:Episodes 1+2 (Some Of Them R New(Ones I Made Up):

The Phantom Menace:

Naboo:Plains

Naboo:Theed

Naboo:Otto Gunga (Gungan City)

Tatooine: Mos Espa

Tatooine: Podracing Stadium

Naboo Palace:The Final Dual

Naboo Palace: Hangar

Tatooine: Watto's Junkyard

Naboo: Space

Droid Control Ship (More Like An Area Than A Map)

Naboo:Space-Trade Federation Blockade

Naboo:Underwater Depths

Attack Of The Clones:

Geonosis:Spire

Geonosis:Space-Asteroid Belt

Kamino:Platforms

Kamino:Cloning Facility

Tatooine:Tusken Raider Settlement

Geonosis:Droid Factory

Coruscant:Bar

Geonosis:Execution Arena

Geonosis:Hangar

Naboo:Lake Country

Coruscant:Platforms

Coruscant:Jedi Archives

What D U Think Of These (Don't Steal Dem And Put Them On Your Supa Thread).

Edit 1:

Sorry U Guys This Was Wat I Wrote For My Thread Biut They Took It Down So Ignore The Bit In Brackets At Da Bottom!!!

Edit 2:

You Gurys If Ur Wonderin Where Episodes 3,4,5+6 R, Well I'm Thinking On Them But They'll Be Up soon!!!

Edit 3:

I Think Lucasarts should make SWBF3 Supa Large So It Takes Up About 20 Gigs Of Hard-drive Space! I Know It Sounds Crazy But If U THink About It... IT ISN'T!

Commando Tazer--welcome to the Forums. Please use the edit button in the lower right side of your post if you want to add something to a previous post. Please do not double-post. Check out the SWBF Code of Conduct thread, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the moderating staff. --Jae

I say these 3 important things we need.

1)Have atleast 50 or more people online since its 360-PS3-Wii

2)Have a MUCH MUCH bigger Space war and include Slave -1/Falcon/Yt-2400/ and more Great space ships

3)Add more Jedi and Siths in this game and have a Much bigger Map .

K anyway thats my 3 ideas we need to put and I agree with Commando Tazer.But Ill say we should have Outerspace war outside of the death star .And Have better Mission types like Destroy the Death start or Bomb the genrators or Destroy as manyships but the ship will explode like 30 sec if u don't get out ETC.

They should add

Dantonie

Rori

Talus

and that place from Kotor 1 where all does ships where torn apart in a sacred planet.

Hi guys im new here.

I like star wars battlefront 2, but if there were making a SWBF3 game they need to make some corrections.

1- i like the jedi vs jedi combat, except make it for more maps like hoth or something, and make more game types for it. CTF or conquest. it would be more fun and cool.

2- when your fighting and you get to use an flying vehicle from the planet (ground), make it where you can fly into space if you want(without blowing up the ship) cause its fun to fly in space and the movies are like that.

It would also be cool if you can pick an ship for an campeign level and fly it to another planet.

3- For whati can think of, also when you fighting in combat, have your team mates fight hard as the user. In my game SWBF2, i like do all the work and get over 100 kills. while the comp. on my team get like 5 or up to 10 kills. i mean they do crap and i have it on elite setting. so make it more fun with your teamates fighting as good as you.

4- and really the last thing i have is . MAKE THE GAME MORE FUN. Have the troopers or the people do more stuff besides running, shooting, and killing. I know there isnt enything else to put, but at least try.

5- now my last thing. i love galactic conquest, but add something else to it besides conquest and campeign mode and instint action.

I'm new to this whole forum thing, but i think that swbf3 should not be as big of a ----ed-up mess as swbf2. i was really disapointed by the maps, especially the space battles.

another thing, there should b more time periods, like the sith war, the mandalorian war, and even the Yuzhan vong war.

Plus, more heros, like kit fisto, exar kun, darth revan, darth malak, etc...

-I would like certain factions to have classes specific to that planet. Throughout the movies and EU factions such as the Separatists(CIS) ally with many different species, for example, on Kashyyyk the CIS would have some Trandoshan Units(playable units, not like the wookies on the same planet)or a special unit thats a Trandoshan, Geonosis would have Geonosians playable. Mon Calamari(I want this planet!) would have a Mon Calamari unit on the Republic side and a Quarren unit on the CIS side. You get the idea...

-If heroes are still wanted I would like heroes to be less stronger and more than one hero on a team, for example, on Tatooine during the Galactic Civil War with the Rebels, the points to get heroes is set to 20, the first person to get to there gets lets say, Luke Skywalker, 2nd person to get to 20 gets Obi-Wan or Han or some other hero suitable for that planet. Have at least 3 or 4 heroes per team, thats not too much if the heroes are weaker....is it?

-Planets and other "areas" I want!:

all the planets from the first battlefront!!!!!!!!

Mon Calamari

Oovo IV

Ewok Village

Geonosis Arena

Echo Base(inside it)

Malastare

I have more planets I want I just chose the ones that fitted Battlefront the most...

-Improved space battles, maybe the ships can now be taken over via conquest and the ships can be destroyed. Instead of just two capital ships across from each other maybe a team starts on a asteroid base and flys to the capital ships(depends on the map). Bigger Capital ships. Smaller Frigates and Cruisers can be entered and taken over.

-Starfighters on land maps! Like the first battlefront, making the maps even bigger and more battlefeild-like.

-And most of my other ideas have already been used....so thats a small chunk of my ideas!

Thats a neat idea, but instead of an item how about its a finish move when a hero is fighting another hero and then when the enemy hero gets low and empty on health the hero will do a finish move depending on the character. (Anakin cuts head off,Jango blasts in head, Vader chokes......then throws, etc.)

is there gonna be a SWBF3? well if there is i have a couple of ideas for it

first, there should be more team play or squad play, like when you spawn in a map you should be riding a transport with 1 and 3 normal soldiers of each of the other different classes and an ARC trooper or a jedi as leader to give you orders and if you have enough SKILL (not on how many bots you've killed)you can choose to be leader... oh yeah if the leader is killed a new leader is appointed

second, aircrafts on ground maps so you can shoot those droids with a laser!!!

bigger maps, big enough for dogfights in the air and groundfights

faction advantages, like imperials have more ammo(resources) but rebels have more power

and smarter AI for example of dumb AI is in some maps the sniper class just hides in a corner and wait to be the last ones killed when they're suppose to hide somewhere where they can actually snipe someone

oh and there should be create a soldier where you get to choose how you look and your specialty weapon (kill 8 enemies with assault rifle get chaingun or kill 6 enemies with blaster pistol get dual pistols like ARC77 more commonly known as Fodo XP)

Smoke grenades would be really nice for both concealment and signals, maybe different colors for each faction.

these can be used to call airstrike

the top things i want them to do for BF3 Are:

- that they should have more factions like black sun, the mandalorians, the sith (darth malak), and the new republic.

- bigger maps, on ground and in space.

- starfighters on the ground battles like on BF1

- more heros and villans.

- and finally make it so you can control the capital ships and frigates on space levels (plus better ship to ship weapons that you can use, turbolaser, etc.)

the top things i want them to do for BF3 Are:

- that they should have more factions like black sun, the mandalorians, the sith (darth malak), and the new republic.

- bigger maps, on ground and in space.

- starfighters on the ground battles like on BF1

- more heros and villans.

- and finally make it so you can control the capital ships and frigates on space levels (plus better ship to ship weapons that you can use, turbolaser, etc.)

Well,that sounds familiar...

i have more ideas, as said in one of the other posts way back big vehichles shouldnt just disappear and can be used for cover and can have a few soldiers insideand also the outside turrets can still operate so my idea is that you can spawn inside the AT-TE (for example) and can get out unless you spawn as a driver, gunner etc. you can't get out until killed or the AT-TE is destroyed and if you are killed via Sniper :snip2:, a person riding (not outside) the AT-TE can change his place, and if the AT-TE is destroyed crew and passengers will either be killed or injured and engineers can repair outdor turrets so it can be used

And another idea is spawn from LAAT/i gunships :) where you can spawn as crew who cant get out or as passengers who can only that the passengers can shoot stuff with the guns in low altitude the jump off when they land but crew stays and provides air support :D

we have to have longer large battles so 2500 renfrocements at max 64 players per team in each battle more fire power find cheats while playing story line but best at last ones no glitches up to 8 players with muliti tap over 50 battle arenas and more playable teams like: republic, rebles, empire, cis, wookies, ewoks, genosians, wamps, ect. now that would be really cool and put it on all consols like ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox360, wii, psp, ds, ect.

First off, welcome to the forums. Second, please use the edit button instead of double posting

we have to have longer large battles so 2500 renfrocements at max 64 players per team in each battle more fire power find cheats while playing story line but best at last ones no glitches up to 8 players with muliti tap over 50 battle arenas and more playable teams like: republic, rebles, empire, cis, wookies, ewoks, genosians, wamps, ect. now that would be really cool and put it on all consols like ps2, ps3, xbox, xbox360, wii, psp, ds, ect.

As for all the teams, that would be a little unbalanced. Ewoks can win in hunt because its only snipers they face. They would be destroyed by a regular storm trooper. In addition, many of those species just didnt care what happened. The wampas attacked everyone, giving them a non-hunt side would be like giving bears a team in a battlefield game, they just dont care about the conflicts of the empire and rebels. And while it would be great to have it on all those platforms, it wont happen. Its too much work. If someone told me my game had to be converted onto 8-9 platfroms, I would laugh and walk out. It would just take too long.

All this about BF3 is cool. Are any of you programmers, modelers, etc?

If you have any experience in Softimage XSI or just modding, could you go over to the swbfI - mods and editing- mod tools thread and help me out? I'm trying to get a Softimage XSI 4.2 Mod Tool to work (Its free).

My opinion about BF3:

Well, there's a lot of things I could say. Bigger maps would be cool, but there would need to be more organization in single player, such as the ability to tell all the bots which command post to go to etc. Urban combat on coruscant would be cool. In fact, I tried to make a coruscant level for BF1942, but I never finished it. There's some pictures of it at my site (l put the url in my signature)

Plo Koon They Aready HAd The Ewok Village The Put It In The Endor Map! Why Were there all those ladders and walkways and all those tree houses!

Boba Fett 13 I Like Your Style But I Myself Think The Jedi Should Lead The Clones Into Battle (Read My Above Post To See My Ideas 4 SWBF3)!

Hey RedSharpshooter Keep Working On The Coruscant MAp Cos It Looks Brilliant. I Like THe Idea Of A Jet Trooper Having A Blaster Riffel But Could You make It So The Jet Trooper Has An Unlimited Jet Stream So He Can Fly Everywhere. You Could Change The Coulour Of His Armor Aswell If You Could Do This 4 Me hat Would Be Great. Can You Make It So It Is A Mod 4 Battlefront 1, Thanks Again!!!

Yeah BF3, but are we planning on making it? Or are we just throwing opinions out for the gaming industry?

I think we should just mod BF2, and try and implement some of the suggestions on this forum. Why don't we pick a map and get started?

If you wanna try, go here for BF2 mod tools

http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=category&id=159

I need that free Softimage XSI 4.2 Mod Tool to work. Anybody out there that understands what I'm talking about?

Of course I COULD give the commando unlimited jet, and I could also give him unlimited ammo. But that takes the fun out of it, and makes it unrealistic. I can re-skin his armor though, that's definitely possible.

PS I put more coruscant pictures on my site.

Yeah, thats too bad about BF1. I saw all the posts were about a year old. I have both BF1 and BF2 mod tools. I was starting with BF1 because its simpler. But its still the Zero engine, and I still have to get XSI running for either of them to work. Zero editor didn't change much from BF1 to BF2.

Archived