Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her another idea....... u can be a big fat Chubby General a rebel or Imperial and u mgo into campaign mode and u have to bassically win the war and go thrugh different battles and u send in reinforcements and things and between the battles u might have to pay mone yto make more veichles and pay money to ur troops and get more troops even. Hoep that's a good 1. :)

I like Relenzo2's idea about the all the armies thing.

Maybe they could have something like clones vs seps vs tuskens. Or you could select which teams are in the game like bad clones vs trandohshans.

OR for online games the host could be the commander and tell this team what to do as a strong suggestion. :twogun::sonar1

I'd like more varied heroes, more per level, and the option to turn them off. New heroes - Qui-Gon, Old Obi-wan, Padme, the extra ones (kit fisto & Assaj Ventress <---how can you et them anyhoo?) and some more I can't think of right now.

I'd definately like more armies as said before; as well as some more sepcific to levels (eg. Naboo soldiers and gungans with Qui-gon hero vs. Droids with Darth Maul hero) Naboos and Gungans, Sand People, Jabba's Entourage (jabba as hero? lol) Old Republic and Old Sith from KOTOR.

Larger levels. More vehicles in levels. Space levels expanded on with more to do inside enemy ships etc. Hero ships? Falcon, Slave 1 etc.

Some improvements to single player story modes. Maybe even a customisable soldier option.

ALL of the levels from BOTH previous installments except for ones that are just updates. Corruscant undercity and Senate levels. Tatooine (updated from B1) Dune Sea, (existing) Mos Isely and (new) Mos Espa with podrace place. Dantooine. A seperate, close combat Hoth inside the base (I don't really like the existing one) A better or addition death star level that looks like ep 4 and has the millenium falcon in. Space battle above endor.

I think there should be at least 2 maps per planet and the menu selecting levels navigates the planets. Dunno why. Just like it hehe

I wouldnt mind the BF1 loading screen with the hints and stuff, right now, 90% of the time, the loading screen shows either the wrong era, a nonesistant feature or the wrong map. I liked how they would like zoom into where on the planet you were fighting even though its probly not very true

I love the loading screen of BF 1. Maybe it would zoom into the location like in BF 1 and have tips exclusivley for that map or in the top righthand corner with screenshots or videos down in the bottom corner.

For example -

Endor Tip - Be shure to avoid the long path leading past the ewok camp as deadly ewok traps can quickly destroy an AT-ST.

Endor Video - An AT-St gets crushed by a log swing.

Dune Sea Tip - Avoid the sarlaac pit at all costs. The beast inside will devour any who come near it.

Dune Sea Video - A helpless tusken raider gets grabbed by the sarlaac.

Polis Massa Tip - The droids are immune to low oxygen levels on the asteroid surface. Use this to your teams advantage.

Polis Massa Video - The droid army runs outside their hangar towards the enemies.

sorry for more "off-topic" but i like Eager Weasel's sig very nice. Oh ok plus i have maybe another idea. You get on a big turret if your in the Deat Star inerior or whatever and either shoot at X-WINGS in space or Tie Fighters to stop them getting reinforcements into the station. Hope that's a good 1.

So they had the Empire campaign in BFII, so there needs to be a Rebel campaign in BFIII. Since the Rebels are all about being sneaky, you could go on infiltration missions to Imperial planets and steal technology for new units and things like better guns and armor. And you could also destroy the 2 Death Stars.

btw Darth Aida, thanks for the comment bout the sig. I just changed it to that today. :)

I want to play as more native factions like the polis massans on Polis Massa, the royal naboo security forces, criminals in Mos Espa, kaminoeans on Kamino and the jedi in the jedi temple on Coruscant.

They should also expand the armies a little bit. The 4 main factions all have a commander, soldier, demo trooper, engineer, sniper and special trooper. the native factions should have each of them too.

I will now specifically talk about what should be on Endor. My fav map.

Commander - Ewok Chieftain - Staff, Regeneration, Rage

Soldier - Ewok Warrior - Club, Tribal Spears, Sharp Rocks

Sniper - Ewok Ranger - Shortbow, Tribal Spears

Demo Trooper - Ewok Axeman - Vibro-Axe, Sharp Axe

Engineer - Ewok Engineer - Spear, F-187 Fuisoncutter

Special - Ewok Captain - Shortbow, Spear, Rage

Vehicles - Ewok Glider, AT-ST, 74-Z Speederbike, Rebel Speeder Bike, Lambda Shuttle, AT-AT

Wouldn't it be cool if you could climb the trees up onto a platform and go over to this box and pick up a axe. then you would use it to cut down the log swing to make it fall onto an AT-ST. Of course it would only be on multiplayer or splitscreen because another person would have to be on the other side. I'd like to be able to do stuff like climb trees and ladders to high up vantage points where snipers rule.

Archived