Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

Well what if the stun function was an award for doing something special like getting 20 headshots with a blaster rifle or getting 4 kills with a thermal detonator at once?

About the bounty hunter thng, in the PSP version, you play four missions as a bounty hunter so it would kind of be BF style.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what SWBF 3 needs is the ability to upgrade and choose which weapons you want to carry in to battle before each battle begins. Everything from guns to grenades to medpacks and misc.

You should be able to:

Carry 2 diffrent kinds of upgradable guns (in battle) :twogun:

Carry 2 diffrent kinds of accessories - you pick (in battle)

more weapon choices (guns and grenades)

Smarter, harder AI (make us work for the victory)

Switch rules of game so that even if your reinforcments run out and you are still alive that the game goes till the last human player is dead

Game should continue to track your progress and promote you as you work through it, which unlocks more weapons and accessories which you need to buy to be able to use and then can upgrade

Harder terrains or battle areas that prevent more of a challenge

More promotable levels (to go with weapon and accessory upgrades)

You know what SWBF 3 needs is the ability to upgrade and choose which weapons you want to carry in to battle before each battle begins. Everything from guns to grenades to medpacks and misc.

You should be able to:

Carry 2 diffrent kinds of upgradable guns (in battle) :twogun:

Carry 2 diffrent kinds of accessories - you pick (in battle)

more weapon choices (guns and grenades)

Smarter, harder AI (make us work for the victory)

Switch rules of game so that even if your reinforcments run out and you are still alive that the game goes till the last human player is dead

Game should continue to track your progress and promote you as you work through it, which unlocks more weapons and accessories which you need to buy to be able to use and then can upgrade

Harder terrains or battle areas that prevent more of a challenge

More promotable levels (to go with weapon and accessory upgrades)

I allready mentioned something like that. "Maybe you could have something like when you enter a battle you could: start out with 1000 credits, choose your soldier, then on the pause menu you can buy wepons and when you kill units or capture a comand post, you can go to a certain area like a base and get better wepons. But you can only have a certain amount of wepons, depending on the value of the wepon.

It might not work but it might be fun."

FettsComander:

You play Counterstrike, yes? Wait, that's a game where you need skill to get good. Hmm, BF3 could do with some of that, rather than just playing as Darth Maul and hogging a narrow corridor.

I don't really want Jedi in the new BF, they sure as hell didn't win the clone wars, and I doubt Luke Blew up the Death Star II!

But I'm not sure about no Jedi- just make them a whole lot less "noob friendly" as... I think MachineCult put it expertly, and overall less powerful. Oh yeah, not to mention HARDER TO GET. I swear, on some levels as soon as I get a hero, I get him again as soon as I die.

Well, I have to say that getting new and better weapons during a battle is not a good idea. There is such a thing as "unit balance", and it's a good thing. Battlefront II was already easy enough, so it shouldn't be made even easier with more powerful weapons.

And besides, each unit specializes in a certain field of battle. For instance, Sharpshooters are best at sniping, but wouldn't be too good on the front lines. One class can't be good with all types of weapons, as that would kinda make you an unstoppable force.

Archived