Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

how bout just

no f'ing jedi, like I said, this isnt JA, this isnt KoTR, this is BATTLEFRONT I dont want and retarded jedi who sit at the CPs and use 1337 to make my brain overload from the retardedness

on the cap down idea, it would be ok if it was better than the ****ty cap down maps that some people cant get over, they were good when the tools came out, but come on, theyre old and really not that good anymore.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to yell about the AI problems again, here. Firstly, when you are shooting at a vehicle, THE VEHICLE SHOULD SHOOT BACK! Most just sit there doing nothing, especially walkers! And someone get the AI to consistently TOWARD the enemy.

Now that I'm done with that... I think the whole orders system needs some work. When you're like a grunt or a normal unit, even when you're general, you shoudn't be able to get more than a couple people to like follow you for a little bit. But on the other extreme, if you're a commander unit like Clone Commander, You should be able to get at least 4 to 6 men to follow you and unlike it is now STAY right there following you until you tell them to move out or THEY DIE. And you should be able to tell them to go in a particualr direction AND THEY GO THERE. I mean, if you've ever watched the animated series, all the commaner had to do was make a little sign with his hand and all the clones would go ahead or activate their grapples or come streaming at full charge out of the toaster oven or whatever. But you get the idea

There just is NO challenge for anyone who had been playing for like 3 months, is there?

Got more challenge playing Halo 2 single player!

OK Here's an IDEA! Make decent single player levels. Not multiplay levels cut down...PROPER SP levels. Heck even Halo managed to fit squad-like bits into a game without removing the power of the main star.

Also, make sure it's co-op online and off.

a commander of some sort leading other grunts and telling them go here and there.
A bit 'Republic Commando' isn't it? Could work if the game was more 'mature' ala the Battlefield series where you don't die so fast! (Seriously, screw Polis Massa!) If teamwork matters, that'd be cool. Heck you should gain points for working in teams (team captures, team kills, assists to frags etc).

There should be no "squad commanding" in BFIII. If I want to play RC style, then I'll play RC. Maybe you could get a couple of guys to follow you around, but you shouldn't be able to give them constant orders. I want a game where I can just be some random soldier and participate in the great battles of the SW saga (and a few extras of course ;)).

I sorta agree, it is sort of like someone said erlier about playing the average soldier. However, when you're not the average soldier, it shoudln't play like the average soldier! And IT JUST DOESN"T MAKE ANY SENSE that the Clone Commanders have like no control. Has ANYONE watched the Clone Wars series? They don't jive.

How about....A MEDIC CLASS! Now there's an idea. A class that can revive those fragged (but not gibbed) within 30 seconds.

Or, if you want to be leet and copy BF2142, every starting rifleman can dish out medpacks, but apon "promotion" they get a defribulator for revival, but it's optional.

Archived