Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that was ridicoulous (spelling?) joke. It was a bit g**. No offence.

-Now comeo n people talk about BF3! It's time for me and carlo to criticise your ideas! Muwuahahaha!

It wasn't gay, Aida is a girls name you tw*t. It would be less embarassing if you just told everyone it's a typo and you're really called Darth Aids.

come on guys this is a thread to talk about BF3 not annoy DA about aids! It's not even funny and think about the people who DO have aids? huh? that's sad. shame on you guys. Fourteen pages ago? It says 56 for me!

It's supose to sound g** thats what makes it so funny.

Yeh i get you Carlo, lol.

Darth Aids, lol.

You have no right to comment on that.

Soooooooooooo......

Well the space battles they seem er how should I say, not very dogfightish? There should make it looks like there are more fighters and have big dogfights but then you might get killed. :( Also the other ships leaving your hangar just go up and defend the ship. Their should be more going for attack!

look you you have hardly been on this thread unless you was here near the start and you don't just jump in and laugh with others it's like your at work and there's a load of people laughing and you start laughing with them then someone says Who the heck are you? Quouted from Lynk Former.

Have you read this thread? We are getting rid of heroes!

Also it's in the rules that you are not aloud to spam (one liners!) like Darth Aids lol. So if you are going to speak in this thread speak without spamming ok? If you want to give in an idea make it a sensible one!

look you you have hardly been on this thread unless you was here near the start and you don't just jump in and laugh with others it's like your at work and there's a load of people laughing and you start laughing with them then someone says Who the heck are you? Quouted from Lynk Former.

Have you read this thread? We are getting rid of heroes!

Also it's in the rules that you are not aloud to spam (one liners!) like Darth Aids lol. So if you are going to speak in this thread speak without spamming ok? If you want to give in an idea make it a sensible one!

WTF are you going on about? Who the f*ck are you? I hate when little kids come onto this forum and start telling you how to post. Why don't you try posting in proper english so that you actually make sense, and stop b*tching because people have noticed your girls/homosexuality or intravenous drug related disease typo name.

And I haven't heard any sensible ideas from you, taking into account that "getting rid of heroes" bullsh*t.

Archived