Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lockable doors should be in the game but not to be blow up a rocket. It should have device or some kind of time bomb to blow it open. Darth Aida has a point parachutes are cool but they should be kind of like gliding boster packs or something.

what do you think of buying upgrades to improve your wepon in ways not said befor. so say for the sniper rifle: Normal 2nd zoom :twogun: <-----thats you ------------------------------->the zoom goes out this far.

You win the battle earn some credits and upgrade your sniper rifle. now thw zoom goes out this far: ------------------------------------------------------------------------->

We all know that they nerf the Sniper too much. Well partly because of the uber sniper space cannon spam. BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH. Not being able to have a crosshair unzoomed w/o a piece of scotchtape is a b1tch.

I'll say. Plus once you get to ledgendary it automaticly puts the special wepon up when you change from it to another weapon and back. I hated that award rifle

:blast5:

award Rifle or award sniper rifle? award rifle is different from the regular, but still nice. It is a nice long range gun which is usually one burst kill.

You know what I would like?

Mos Eiesly(sp) with more cityness. I mean Its the same buildings over and over agian.

Maybe a little interactiveness maybe? To be able to go into buildings and them greatfully giving you health. And those stupid little Jawas! They are always in the way.

maybe a few higher buildings? kinda like a skyscraper of two?

Maybe some Melee combat? Halo kicks arse because u can bash people over the head with you rifle.

Also A map in that awesome bar on Courscant would Friggin awesome. perfect for team deathmatch and conquest.

Set it up like in two alleys in the bar, there would be the red/blue team's little point thingys, then set a few up in the bar and stuff. Nudey Dancers would fit right in on that level. :naughty:

Archived