Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So does anyone know if it is confirmed that they are even going to make a Battlefront 3?

They haven't made any official confirmation but it has been confirmed that the devs who did the Timesplitters games are working on it. So it is probably going to happen, but nothing is certain just yet.

@ Rookie guy, i mean Rogue Spy. that's ok

this vibro stuff is confusing! :s

If you knew who i really was, im far from a rookie...*cough* i mean good comback! And yeh lol from the looks of things (iv browsed nearly every page of this thread) you guys have discussed pretty much everything on BFIII.

ya i have a new idea.ok the capital ships should have more hallways i agree with you guys,and maybe when you go into a room as the empire,you will see vader choking an imp officer.or as a clone trooper you see a neimoidian or a muun being arrested.and as rebel you see han and leia talking.as cis,you see grievous training with his magnaguards.what do you think about that?

Yeah ,...

Probably said already (aint goin trough 17 pages u know :p ) but Mixed era's is the least they could do(Droids vs Empire as example).

a Siege mode would be cool aswell ;)

AND... a decent multyplayer !!!

Get lagfree servers !!! and make sure Europeans can play vs Americans and stuff :)

get ingame clan ranking and stuff :)

ok how about this one:

Tehy could introduce a third team in some levels, like on kashyyk actually have a wookie team, a rebel team and empire with different bases. Not in the stroy of course, since the rebels were helping the wookies. What you think? Oh and introduce a podracer game option with a few detailed levels for online play.

Third teams will be hard as hell to balance. When one thinks about it, since there is never a 3-way fight in star wars, it just sums as goodies vs baddies, which might as well be 1 vs 1 fight.

A podracer game would waste effort that could have gone into making BF3 leet. Check the modern Mortal Kombat games as an example.

Virus']Yeah ,...

Probably said already (aint goin trough 17 pages u know :p ) but Mixed era's is the least they could do(Droids vs Empire as example).

a Siege mode would be cool aswell ;)

AND... a decent multyplayer !!!

Get lagfree servers !!! and make sure Europeans can play vs Americans and stuff :)

get ingame clan ranking and stuff :)

please refrain from using that color, my eyes are bleeding from trying to read it. As for 3 teams, while it would be cool, I dont know how well it would work. I think maybe at least make it possible since from what I've heard from modders, its impossible with the current engine.

^ Quiet emo n00b.

please refrain from using that color, my eyes are bleeding from trying to read it. As for 3 teams, while it would be cool, I dont know how well it would work. I think maybe at least make it possible since from what I've heard from modders, its impossible with the current engine.

The three sides worked alright with SWBF1, you couldn't play as them but its not like they unbalanced the game at all.

lol yeah, the extra team were more liek cannon fodder though. Here's another idea: Have levels where you can fight the battle out normally, say on hoth, but where the transports are locted you have the transports and a few fighters/bombers and you cna escape the battle to fly into space to try and get past the enemy star destroyer. Men could be in the destroyer to attack the ship and there could be an ion cannon back on the planet that is pilotabble an can provide support for the transport etc. If you get the transport to a certain area past the star destroyer yo gain say 20 points and then re spawn. I think a few leves liek that could go down well, while not wasting too much effort towards the game as a whole.

Excuse me ? you call me emo ? wanna go you piece of metal crap! il kick ur a** from here to China, so don't start me or call me emo got it u freak. Capiche ?

Your the one that probably listens to emo metal crap. Don't start me man, i dont want to get myself banned.

Who the f*ck do you think you are? Some little kid who thinks he's big with his kids cartoon avatar, "All of you, stop ignoring me." = Emo post. Boo hoo stop ignoring me.

You'll kick my ass? The only thing sadder than an emo post is some n00b telling someone else on a message board that he'll kick their ass, this is the internet not real life, you can't. It's a really stupid thing to say.

And capiche? You can't be serious.

Now you've had your little tantrum, get back on topic, because if you carry on posting like an idiot you aren't going to last very long. Read the Code of Conduct because from what i've seen you don't know how to post properly on this forum.

Archived