Home

Star Wars Battlefront III - Supah Thread! [Retired]

Ali1392

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That exactly right. Some details like stupid planets and timeline messups are the only things wrong. as jawathehutt said BF1 did the greatest job and BF2 was good but a gigantico messup

:vsd:

battlefront isnt an RTS, its a battlef game where you play as the GRUNT. Not the general, not the jedi, not the action hero, not even the group of super soldiers, BF1 nailed it by making jedi uncontrollable and somewhat compitant ai

well the cw and gcw are the most popular and most known about as the movies revolve around them, can't you just mod it for new eras?

plus wht do u mean? the AI are much better in BF2 than in BF1, still stupid but better, if we had BF1 AI on Mustafar they would all just walk into the lava.

Your in the wrong forum dude, this is BATTLEFRONT. You obviously cant get that through your little brain. YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE GRUNT. Sorry for using all caps but I feel I need to shout it. This is not empire at battlefront, this is not battlefront commando, this is not galactic battlefront grounds, THIS IS BATTLEFRONT. Its purpose was to let you be the guy you never saw in the movies. Your not supposed to be vader or palpatine or lea or any of the other leaders. Your supposed to be the grunt. You already have your orders, attack and win over the planet, at most, I would say calling your trooper maybe a sergeant would be ok. But a general? What the heck are you thinking this game is because I'm stumped?

Your in the wrong forum dude, this is BATTLEFRONT. You obviously cant get that through your little brain. YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE GRUNT. Sorry for using all caps but I feel I need to shout it. This is not empire at battlefront, this is not battlefront commando, this is not galactic battlefront grounds, THIS IS BATTLEFRONT. Its purpose was to let you be the guy you never saw in the movies. Your not supposed to be vader or palpatine or lea or any of the other leaders. Your supposed to be the grunt. You already have your orders, attack and win over the planet, at most, I would say calling your trooper maybe a sergeant would be ok. But a general? What the heck are you thinking this game is because I'm stumped?

I'm think it's a WAR GAME. War has many aspects, from the grunt to the brass. Would it really be so wrong to give you a little more control in GC, where, FYI, you have to act like a general. And IMO, GC is too easy, even with Elite difficulty. Just blaze right through and conquer all the planets. I'd at least like the option of increasing the units on a planet, it'd be more fun to have 500 soldiers rather than the standard 150.

Id like to pilot and move my capital ships, instead of bieng stuck in 1 little spot. and turrets taht worked well on starfighters would be nice too :)

There's particle turrets on the ships in some battles. They work well.

I'm think it's a WAR GAME. War has many aspects, from the grunt to the brass. Would it really be so wrong to give you a little more control in GC, where, FYI, you have to act like a general. And IMO, GC is too easy, even with Elite difficulty. Just blaze right through and conquer all the planets. I'd at least like the option of increasing the units on a planet, it'd be more fun to have 500 soldiers rather than the standard 150.

Lucky for you, theres already a game where you play as the general, EaW and GBG, both will be perfect for you. In the mean time, please refrain from suggesting putting an RTS in to a FPS where you play as the GRUNT.

GC should be a bit more RTS like, and there should be 20 units per side. Anymore and the last enemy CP will be too hectic. You should also be able to better control your squad, such as give them orders to take out a tank or something like that instead of just having them follow you.

If you want to play an RTS go play KoTOR.

If you don't want to, shut up and stop complaining.

LOL, yeah, making a General in a FPS would not work super well, although 2142 does have a sort of General and it works alright. And yeah, KoToR = RPG, EAW and GBG = RTS. Anyways, I do not think it matters as they have announced that BFIII will not be available on anything but PSP I believe. Hopefully that changes.

LOL, yeah, making a General in a FPS would not work super well, although 2142 does have a sort of General and it works alright. And yeah, KoToR = RPG, EAW and GBG = RTS. Anyways, I do not think it matters as they have announced that BFIII will not be available on anything but PSP I believe. Hopefully that changes.

Rouge Squadron, not BF3. BF3 is supposed to be in development with Free Radical, and they haven't given a release date yet. RS is basically what PSP gamers get since BF2 sucked on PSP.

Archived