• Dog
    • Cat
    • Bird
    • Fish
    • Hamster
    • Rat/Mouse
    • Other
    • None

The annoying thing about my grocery store is that although it has a pet aisle, its definition of "pet" is "dog, cat or bird". No thought at all for fish, hamster, or mouse owners. So, I figured I'd ask all of you - what kind of pet do you have?

And, while you're telling me, you may as well include a photo.

Enjoy!

I have a hamster named Waffle (almost all of my pets have had food names over the years). She's about 1 year old.

She had an obsession with chewing the cage bars, so we moved her to a glass aquarium.

Now she's much quieter.

Waffle.JPG

Sadly, I have no pets. We're allergic to dogs and cats, my sister's allergic to birds. We've managed to own rabbits safely, but all of those are dead and gone now. Despite the allergies, we're considering getting a dog and my dad would love some pigeons. We'll see what happens...

We have had three birds throughout the years, the first, second, and third being named, respectively, Louie I, Louie II, and Louie III.

Unfortunately, when we last moved we had to give away Louie III, and I have not had a bird sense, if I happen to find any photos, I'll probably scan them and add them later.

5 cats

They are:

Max Schmenge II *black and white tubby little cat*

Bruce Vader Wayne *old black cat*

Spike Babbaganush II *big 22lb gray tom cat, not fat, just friggan huge*

Hercules Son of Zues *little black and white demon animal*

Elsa *prissy little bitch of a orange tabby, i hate her*

* copy of my post in AHTO's version of pets thread *

Zen - My Cat

Chi - My Other Cat

Gypsy - The "Franken" Dog (don't ask.. hehehe)

Samson - The "Smiling" Dog

-------------

Not my Pet, but a friend of mine's....

Ma - The Wolf/Dog Mix (beautiful animal...)

yah, apparently most if not all of my pets seem to get this weird fixation in finding odd places to sleep :rolleyes:

I'm just glad my fish tank has a hood... hehehe :eek:;)

Ma looks ready to tear out someones jugular in this pic.

yah.. *note to self, Ma doesn't like strange metallic objects that flash all of a sudden when not expecting it * ;)

Needless to say, I got those 2 pics before I decided it would be "wise" to put the camera away for the day.. :grnlgh:

It seems I just deleted 4 posts. Hmm.

Anyone who isn't commenting on somebody's pet / posting a picture of theirs will end up with a missing post.

I will feel PARTICULARLY displeased towards posts that are supposed to be "funny" and are not, in fact, a picture of your pet.

I have no pets, although I'm hoping to get myself a cat sometime.

Anyone who isn't commenting on somebody's pet / posting a picture of theirs will end up with a missing post.

Good show :D

Speaking of which, I demand pics of Astro's cat "Kimba"... kewlest cat I've ever seen so I'm curious on how s/he is doing? I'm sure Astro will see this thread before too long ;)

I have a cat, Mr. Jinx (like on Meet the Parents), and a dog, Lucky. My family saved him from being gased to death. Anybody know how to train a dog to do simple tricks? I can't even get mine to sit. :(

In order to train your dog to sit, say the command (that is, "Sit!"), and then push on the dog's back until he/she is forced to sit. As soon as it sits, give it a treat. Do this again and again over the course of time, and soon your dog will learn to sit on its own. Once this happens, sooner or later you can stop giving it treats, although once in a while give it a treat anyway for being a good dog. :)

My relatives won't give their dog a biscuit until it sits for them.

haha look like I'm the only one in the swamp with a bird :(

You guys don't know what your missing! :p

I've had two parakeets before, I know what I'm missing and it isn't much.

Hey- *CHIRP* Dad Woud you- *CHIRP* like to watch the- *CHIRPPY CHIRPPY CHIRP* game?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived