Home

df2jk/mots remake

andysaj

Nope, haven't heard a word about anything official. Where did you hear it? At this point this is wishful thinking.

However there are some fans unofficially redoing the models in high poly and with 16 bit textures, redoing the explosion animations, removing engine limits and other things over at JKhub.net (check out "JK Enhanced" Project there!). The best thing about JKE is that it aims to be compatible with the existing game (meaning you can join a server even if they don't have the enhanced stuff running).

The previous beta was fully compatible, but the latest beta requires everyone to have it for it to work. Currently it's only for JK, but is planned to be adapted to MotS eventually.

I havn't heard anything either, how ever i have seen a group redo the darkforces game as a mod for jedi academy. I would think there is a big enough fan base for lucas arts to do an offical updated version of jk/mots.

• 1 month later...

Its been some time but last I saw there was one in the works. After reading the site it sounded like they are not very organized so it may be dead. I think it said something about working with the mod team for Dark Forces. You might want to start with their website to continue your search. There was no mention of Mysteries Of The Sith.

Sorry I can't be any more help. I am at work and stuck behind a very strong filter.

Guest Upgrade

yes mostly the best you can do is get a demo of one of the df2 or mots maps for jk2. You know its a mod that someone makes and its a demo of one of the df2 of mots maps.

Archived