Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Darth333's LightSaber Flotaing Force For Kotor II

Dirtnose, and everyone else, please do not request mods that can be found on modders individual webpages. Check them first to see if a mod you want is available there before posting a link request here. Especially if you know the modders name.

Darth333's Floating Saber Mod can be found here on her personal page.

Please take the time and browse the modders personal sites first in the Where can I find mods? thread, then make a request here if you cannot find a mod, if it gives a link to PCGameMods, or that modder's site isn't listed. Thanks. ;)

Sciamanos Burnt Anakin ^^

Sciamanos Burnt Anakin Link

Also, if you are internet savvy enough here are the instructions on how to find these links yourself. :xp:

I think figured out how to download stuff from pcgamemods.

You have to type http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/(number)/(filename).zip into your address bar with the number of your mod and the filename and press enter.

You can probably find the number and filename of the mod you're looking for on google or yahoo.

And combined with Google's Cache-ing to find mod filenames and numbers, we have just accessed the entire mod database again!

;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm looking for Darth Moeller's Exile's Item Pack Mod ..I tried to get it from his homepage ..but it was down (bandwith limit exceeded)

EDIT: I figured out the number ..But i dont know the file name ..And i also cant seem to find it using Google cache system ..

EDIT:2 Woohoo! figured it out! ..If anyone else wants it ..then here it is:

http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/14272/Exile%20Item%20Pack.rar

- Ghost Down

i dont know who made it, or what file number it is, but from what i remember scanning over it. it was

mission vao playable character for KOTOR 2 does anyone happen to have that file by any chance? please help.

thank you in advance.

I want to start working on an "Expanded Party Roster" mod, and want to take a look at Darkkender's "Recruit Darkkender" mod to see how the re-recruiting is done. I think I found the pcgames number, so the url would be http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/8442 plus the file name. But I can't seem to track down the filename even with google's caching.

Any ideas?

I think this is it: http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/8442/DK_Recruit Darkkender Alpha.zip

Holowan plugin tsl patch

reign of the sith

jedi7000nathan, please refrain from posting one mod name at a time, post a mod list of all the mods you want links to instead of spamming this thread with single mod posts. Edit this post to add more mods to the list, but do not make new posts with only one mod in them. I have deleted your above one mod post and combined it with this one. -RH

Edit: (runs for Eaw forum to hide from redhawke

I have deleted your post below and copied it here as it constitutes off-topic spam. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't I just warn you about spamming this thread? -RH

Can Anyone Give me The Link to The Meck Enter Jabbas Palace? Ive Been Looking and tring to get it from Pc Game Mods now for a while But I Cant Find it :( Can Anyone Give me it? Also the badwidth limit as Exceeded on Warped Productions

does anyone have the nihilus mask mod(with hood)

does anyone have the 'Skip Peragus' mod for k2?

bacara nate, please refrain from posting one mod name at a time, post a mod list of all the mods you want links to instead of spamming this thread with single mod posts. Edit this post to add more mods to the list, but do not make new posts with only one mod in them. I have deleted your above one mod post and combined it with this one. -RH

Archived