Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

just wanted to ask a few things for my TSL, please since PCGM I'm developing an itch for new mods, thanks

unveiled Visas Mars (not without the whole veil, just to see her eyes)

trayus academy students' robes

random female & male pc heads

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can help I'm trying to get my hands on the KotoR II TSL - Darth Maul skin from pcgm.

The info is as follows when I ran a search and checked the google cache:

-------------

Mod Name: Darth Maul Skin Mod

Game: KOTOR II

Section: PC

Author: DARTHSITH

Date: August 22, 2005

Version: 1.0

File Name: Darth Maul Skin.rar

File Size: 136.38 KB

Downloads: 1,409

Views: 13,406

This mod replaces the skin used for Darth Bandon and makes the

head a selectable PC that resembles Darth Maul(without the horns).

----------------------

I think the number is 15546 - At least each cahce i check to that link lists that number in the link address after /mod/

And the File name as it looks is Darth Maul Skin.rar (with those spaces)

Update:

I actually just tried that trick shown on the first page and got it. with this link:

http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/15546/Darth Maul Skin.rar

The readme is in Russian though and so is the name displayed on the portraits face at character choice. I'm not sure if that will apply to my game or not but if all is well i'll re-up this file everwhere appropriate (giving the original author credit) as it turned out fairly nice for paint job.

I'm not sure if that will apply to my game or not but if all is well i'll re-up this file everwhere appropriate (giving the original author credit) as it turned out fairly nice for paint job.

Just an FYI, please refrain from uploading it anywhere yourself as we will have to remove the link unless you get the original modders permission to do so. Let the modders themselves decide what they want to do with their mods, and where to host it. Thanks. ;)

Just a note, in case someone is looking for one of my old mods, I was only able to find a couple of them using the cached page method, but I put the links in my first post of my old WIP thread, the WIP thread can be found via my sig.

Taina's Replacer tool, I tried to find it in both Google and Yahoo's cached pages, but all I could get was the file number 11335 but I can't find the file name, I'll keep looking

Edit: Alright, I found the filename by finding the file buried on my harddrive, here is your linky: Click Here

Ok, I deleted my last post cuz i changed it too many times.

Ok, heres what i want.

Revan's Longsaber

Revan's Robe (with hood and mask and cape)

Revan's Saber (contains LS Saber and DS saber)

I found the MECK clone trooper mod at Lucasfiles so i no longer need them

I need the Delta Squad clone armors for Kotor and i think Kotor II.

Any Clone trooper mods for Kotor II

If this isnt a problem, i would also like the link to any Jango Fett stuff. Mainly his Westar Blasters, helm, armor, and his helm icon. If u dont feel like gettin the Jango things, then no problems. There optional.

Republic Commando: Delta Squad by Prime (KotOR)

Republic Commando: Delta Squad by Prime (TSL)

As for the requested Revan mods, I'll try again, but the names are pretty vague, so it's hard to find. Also... Any Clonetrooper mod... kinda vague. I know there are some Jango modeled Blasters out there so I'll update this post later with those.

Edit: alright, I couldn't find the Jango blasters and I'm getting too tired now, lol sorry I know I've seen some before though, maybe someone else can help with those

Ok, I deleted my last post cuz i changed it too many times.

Ok, heres what i want.

Revan's Longsaber

Revan's Robe (with hood and mask and cape)

Revan's Saber (contains LS Saber and DS saber)

The Longsaber and a version of the "upgradeable" Revan's Robes are on my site ;)

http://Http://www.jumpstationz.com/games/mods/

They should also be on FileFront & LucasFiles...

All of my mods release threads in T.U.C.E. have been updated with the new locations as well...

====================

A Message to Everyone

I have to ask (and it's not just you TruYuri, there's alot of ppl).. is anyone actually checking the other sites or doing any research.. or is everyone just coming here "first"??

C'mon people.. this isn't a drive-thru. This thread should only be used as a last resort when all other possibilities have been used...

Archived