Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Ok folks, I have had to do some pruning. Please use the PM system to 'chat' with each other, this thread is chaotic enough already.

Post mod link requests and post links or PM the people if neccisary, but please don't clutter up this already cluttered thread with 'PM Sent' posts or 'thank you' posts. Keep the 'chat' to a minimum or PM's.

Thanks people.

Just to remind people of this threads special rules I'll reprint them here...

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

1. Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being deleted.
  2. Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
  3. Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods thread, before posting here.
  4. Check the below list before posting a link request. (First Post in Thread)
  5. This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.

Thanks. -RH

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know theese mods surely is here already but i want direct link on theese mods

i want the direct links because the other links dosen't work for me

Anakin's head for tsl by scimanio

start tsl with lightsaber

Avol's Darth Vader for tsl

movie mandalorians

and movie lightsabers to replace normal hilts

Hello there :)

I'm looking for the mod that adds a level accessed via an elevator control, which leads to a room with merchants, in the Ebon Hawk, for TSL.

If memory serves me well, it's part of the plugin. However, I don't wish to install the entire mod, so I need the single mod only.

Hi, can someone post a link for KristyKistic's Darth Revan model fix, where the force powers comes out from his hands and not from his feet.

I saw a link in the first post of this thread but it's linked to pcgamemods and it doesn't work. :(

Hi, can someone post a link for KristyKistic's Darth Revan model fix, where the force powers comes out from his hands and not from his feet.

I saw a link in the first post of this thread but it's linked to pcgamemods and it doesn't work. :(

you can download redhawke's revans robes from his website that already have the fix in them

I'm looking for Achilles' Jedi/Sith robes mod. Can't get 'em off his website 'cause they link to pcgm. :( Thank you!
Good news and bad news:

Good news is that I'm pretty sure that I might possibly have most of it saved in one of my override backups.

Bad news is that I'd have to excavate it, check it for missing parts, and get it posted somewhere else.

In the middle of a TSL playthrough right now (hint: finally wrapped up a TSL robe mod that I started two years ago so that might be available soon), but I'll try to see if I have all of humpty dumpty's parts for the KotOR robe mod as I can.

Thanks for your interest in the mod.

yeah to get the onderon civilian clothing for pc players females and male jedi exiles. post and tell me your oppinion

p.s there was the same mod at pcgamemods.com put the site is down so if somebody allready got this mod at theyr pc plz send it to me thnx!! =)

Archived