Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Hey Wolverine Stabs, Thanks

Best Evil and maniacal Wishes,

EGJason

Gratzi as the italians say

Help files are missing from the insidious plot modules folder??

Help

Edit: Thanks I'll try it now and make sure

Does anybody have a link for Talchia's Hardcore Mod, cuz I cant find it on the site??

EGJason

Anybody Got Talchia's Hardcore Mod for K1??

Thanks,

EGJason

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just spent a couple of frustrating hours looking for a mod that has a few Exar Kun Items.

I remember 1 of them: the Exar Kun Padawan Saber.

I think it had at least 2-3 more items in it.

I am asking for a little help in finding it because i can't for the life'o me remember Where i read about the mod.

Edit: I've found this mod. Problem is, the link on Doom Dealers site takes me to the deceased site called PcGameMods.

Please does anybody have this mod. The mod looks Very good on the screenie that is on the site.

If you have it you can reach me via PM or email.

Ok folks last chance for this thread... I have had to delete and combine way too may posts here lately... I am re-posting the basic rules...

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

1. Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
  2. Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
  3. Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods thread, before posting here.
  4. Check the below list before posting a link request.
  5. This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
  6. Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.

7. Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.

Thanks. -RH

ive been desperately trying to find the mod that made the normal mandalorian armor look like mandalores armor... well the helmets anyay... so i can get rid of that ugly looking mandalorian helmet from K1

i remember there being a mod like that for K2 but i cant seem to find it anywhere...

anyone know where/what it is?

@Oddball_E8 are you reffering to my Mandalore's Mandalorians mod? I had used Mandalore's model with 3 reskins blue,red, and yellow and used the model files so I didn't have to make any .2da changes. I don't have a link to it and don't know how to get you one since I only uploaded it to PCgamemods.com and I was under the impression most didn't really care for it :\ . I do think I still have it on my harddrive to if you send me your email via pm I'll send it to you.

Im looking for a mod i've seen at (http://www.projectmimesis.com/includes/MimesisServerUsageDisplay.php?statType=content&criteria=4c410003) called KotOR Artefact and Miscellaneous.

It was made by someone called DarthInSid.

I am also looking for the mods Slaughter the Council (By meskell) and Operation Kill Bastilla (by Dark_lord_Cheez).

If you can't help me find these mods, could you tell me how to get them from the site.

Hi i am looking for the following

Carth Romance Fix by Dark Jedi

Tomb King's Robes by Dark Jedi

KotOR Artefact and Miscellaneous by DarthInSid

Operation Kill Bastilla by Dark_lord_Cheez

Sith Armada

Recruit Insidious

All in one force power mod - the thread link wont work

Edit

Thanks DB

Very-long-time lurker de-lurking:

I'm looking for Taina's Replacer----it'd be much appreciated as my own recent attempts trying to import my mods back into the game using GMax and MDLops seem to be failing without explanation (game simply freezes while trying to load the new mdl's and mdx's) and I think Taina's will allow me to do everything I want with hopefully more success.

Hi i am looking for the following

Carth Romance Fix by Dark Jedi

Tomb King's Robes by Dark Jedi

Evil Temple by messkell

KotOR Artefact and Miscellaneous by DarthInSid

Slaughter the Council by Messkell

Operation Kill Bastilla by Dark_lord_Cheez

Sith Armada

Recruit Insidious

All in one force power mod - the thread link wont work

Oh and RH what planet do you find RH on KOTOR with your recruitment mod

PM sent with links to the Slaughter the Council and Evil Temple mods; Dunno about the other ones.

As for your question about the RH Recruit mod, you find RH on Manaan.

HI first time posting here thou I have been a member for awhile. My hard disk crashed and no backup of files I know dumb on my part. I am looking for the folllowing files all by Messkell "Slaughter the council" "Mannan fish feast" "Shores of Death" Since pcgamemods is gone I have no idea where to find them. So if someone could please send me a link or even e-mail them to me it would help out with my rebuilding of my game files. {Snip} PM Me Please.

Thanks Cato

Mod Edit: Removed your email address, it helps to keep the spam bots at bay. Thanks. -RH

pcgamemods is down as usual and I looking for this for 3 hours now. I think it's enough time to ask for help isnt it?

So, I need both files, ilikecomma's Exil skin pack and Standard Robe Pack, can anyone do me the favor to post a working link or PM me?

[TSL] Need subtle darkside change mod as well.

About a year ago, I had downloaded a mod that skipped the Endar Spire level, and also made your character a level 1 jedi of your choice. when the mod began, you went up the proper number of levels and were givin a short saber of a random color.

Now, I'm not sure where I had downloaded the mod from - it MIGHT have been from pcgamemods, and if I was sure of where I would have posted this in the proper thread.

I would like to find this mod again, or a similiar mod. All I require of it is:

1 - skips the endar spire

2 - makes you a jedi

Any and all help is greatly appreicated.

EDIT 1/2/08 - I have found the mod. For those of you who may be looking for such a mod, it is called "I Am Jedi". Thanks to all who helped me!

Can anybody point me in the direction of a working link for this mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Carths_Secret;83998x#1408666 which is by Allronix.

I have pm's him left a message on the mod itself about the links not working but have yet to get a response.

Can anybody help me as I was planning to finish K1 (again) before I go back to work and would need this mod before I get to Koribaan which will have to be my next planet.

I'm looking for the latest version of the TSL hakpad, can I get a link to it please?

I'm looking for a mod to skip peragus, and im also looking for I think it was redhawkes robes

Edit: thanks and im also looking for the tsl hakpad and redhawkes robes are those still around?

Edit2: ok and id also like to get the Dark jedi armor

Edit3:i need the dark jedi armor you know like darth bandon doh my game just had a Microsoft error

i now need the team gizka restoration thing is it out yet?

After my HD crash, i was able to found pretty much every mods i did have for KOTOR II over the net but i still have some problem with few of them and i'll appreciate some help.

-Needed KOTOR II Mods-

-Darth Nihilus hood and mask by DJ

-Recruit Zez-Kai Ell & Atris by GARGANT

-Visa Marr "Unveiled" by MESSKELL

-Lightside & Darkside transition music by STINGERHS

-Revan fixed model by KRISTYKISTIC

-Bao Dur Darth Maul by Unknown

-Sciamanos Jango Fett armor by Unknown(Sciamanos ?)

-Make Canderous a Dark Jedi by Unknown

-Nur Ab Sal's new loading screens by Unknown(Nur Ab Sal ?)

-Boba Fett armor by Unknown

-Make Bao Dur a Jedi by Unknown

-And pretty much all new recruitable NPC and new area to visit for KOTOR II :devsmoke:

If anyone know a working link for one of these mods or you have some of them on your HD and want to send it to me, just contact me by PM. I'll really appreciate any help.

P.S. Sorry for my english, it's my 2nd language so it's far to be perfect but well, nothing is perfect in life :)

-Darth Vaner

Archived