Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings everyone! I used to go by the name of DarthExile27, but I had trouble logging in. So just wanted everyone to know that if they still want the files pm me. :)

Once again here are the files if anyone has forgotten:

AVOL's Darth Vader TSL

AVOL's Sith Hood TSL

AVOL's Bastilla Shan TSL

Flashblade's Subtle Darkside Transitions TSL

Meck's Jabba Palace K1

Reign of the Sith K1

Sciamanos Anakin Head TSL

Sciamanos Obi Wan Head TSL

Sciamanos Palpatine Head TSL

Shaved Exile TSL

Fem Undies TSL

Sith Eye Replacement K1

Melee Pack TSL

Mira's Leather Jacket Tweak TSL

Nihilus Mask TSL

Choke Anyone TSL

Asian Underwear mod TSL

PFH01 Remodeled TSL

The Real Darth Nihilus TSL

Evil Atris Fixed TSL

Selectable Aayla Secura K1

Cheers and Take Care!

Hi, I know that a while ago there was a mod released that gives you the Darth Vader skin, but because it was put in pcgamemods (which is obvo dead), I was hoping if anyone still had this mod? And if it is possible to send it to me?

Anyone mind giving me the link to or the file from Achilles' KotOR I Jedi Robe Pack? Because (as everyone knows) PcGameMods.com is dead and Achilles' Web Page only links to there... :ball: Well, if you do, thanks for helping a n00b! (Taken from Wc3's DoTA, which I do detest...).

Forgive me if this is an old topic, but I'm new to the game and what people have to say about it online. This is a simple request to make Yuthura Ban recruitable. If this has already been done, could someone give me a link to where I may download it? There is supposedly a mod like this located at pcgamemods.com . . . but the site has had some problems. I don't know the full story, but, to put it simple - Is there any way I can recruit Yuthura Ban?! THANKS FOR THE HELP! :D

Well, I thought it was on FileFront but I can't seem to find it... I'll try to get it to you soon! Or I might have it... who's the author again? (need permission :S)

EDIT:

K1 mods needed -

Operation Kill Bastila

Sith Armada

Recruit Yuthura Ban(?)

K1 Holowan Plugin

I have some links for some of those K1 mods if you still need 'em...

Operation Kill Bastila

Sith Armada = There's a TORRENT file, do you want a link to that?

Recruit Yuthura Ban = See my VERY first statment.

K1 Holowan Plugin

And there you go. ;)

KotOR2-style rebalance for KotOR (made by Darth Windu apparently)

Hi guys, anyone know were i can find this mod? The download link leads to pcgamemods.com but apparently that sight isnt working at the moment. And i cant find it anywhere. Tried to send a message to the author but cant get hold of him (maybe he gets to much fan mail?). All this mod basically does is make your caracters jedi lvls gain feats and skills the same way they do in tsl.

If anyone knows were to find it would be much appreciated as my sentinal trully sucks in kotor. If no one can find it can you point me to something similar? And by the way how come you only get one extra skill point for jedi classes when you got 14 intelligence? (shouldnt you get 2). Anyone know how to get around this? Would be cool if you could convert the kotor game engine over to the tsl game engine (i know sounds stupidly impossible aye).

yeah i went to file factory and most of the files that i wanted werent there. Im a looking for Avons Sith hoods

Reign of the sith

Slaughter the council

Evil temple

I tried getting thses but ath sites that have them are either down or not working

Look in your pm for Regin of the sith :D

Archived