Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Hi all. A few years ago I had just finished KOTOR on the XBOX and I loved it. At that time I didn't have a PC that could handle KOTOR, so I could only look on with envy at all of the great mods for this game. Well, I just got KOTOR for the PC and a PC that can handle it, only now I find out that the site that had most of the mods that I wanted (pcgamemods) is dead. :(

At any rate, I have been able to find a few of the mods that I saw before, but not all. Unfortuneatly, I don't know the names. I hope that someone here can help. I'm looking for a mod (or mods) that have the Luke Skywalker robes from Episodes 4, 5 and 6. I'm also looking for a mod that will give you a white robe. I'm not looking for overpowered mods, just appearance. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i get some of the huge skin packs for tsl and kotor links please havent seeen anybody asking for the big packs. also i personally feel for the mods out there where the creator has disappeared an exception should be made where thyey get uploaded to another trusted site so peiople can still download them. that alone would help alot with reducing tghe need of this topic because pretty much all lost pcgamemods would have a new home!!

could put in bold leters go here for all mods :-P

hi everybady !

I've started a new kotor game and I can't find some of the mods I want to play with.

sorry for my bad english please

These are the mods I want:

- reign of the sith

- shores of the death

and some of the greatest mods lost with the shut down of pcgamemods

thx for your help my friends

Edit: Please does anyone have these mods :

-yavin IV

-shores of the death

-reign of the sith

??? pm me I've just left the leviathan !!

PS: I don't want carth to escape anymore

We realise you are new settoken, but please only post requests once in this thread. I have combined them this time, but repeated requests are simply deleted as spam. Sorry. -RH

:lol: I have some really crazy idea's... But no very likely

so..... if anyone wants to try to make an insane mod..... i got some ideas.

I had this one weird idea where if your good and male, if you've gotten to the place in the bastilla quest where u kiss her, on the unknown world, a new text appears where Bastilla can kill u and u become bastilla. Crazy Right?

:lol:

Crazy Jay

Riot Razer

Edit: Also can someone give me links to places other than pcgammods for great modders and contact me if anyone wants to try to make some crazy mods.

Crazy Jay

Riot Razer

I'm not sure if it was on PCGM or elsewhere, but I seem to remember a mod that removed the ugly persistent glowing effect from energy shields and force effects (like the bubble from Breath Control), but have been completely unable to find it. Anybody have it or know where to get it?

Here is Defender's Wrist Console

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c51416/

it says:

"Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium for instant access."

Very well.. I'll try again later :(

EDITOh Da*nit.. Can't you upload it somewhere else, I was just about to download it when i got the error message: "404 file not found" and then I retried I got the no free download slots message again.

Hey All!

I can't seem to find Achilles' K1 Robe Mod anywhere on the big ol' web, and I'd really appreciate it if I could be PM'd/Replied a link or sent it via AIM or whatnot. It looks like a great piece of work - far better than the default robes - and it's really frustrating being able to admire the screenshots but not use the robes in my game!

Tried the link provided in the first post (in the big ol' compiler of direct download links), but it doesn't seem to work. :(

Thanks in advance,

Parra.

Archived