Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a mod to recruit Dustil Onasi which replaces HK in Kotor 2?

I'm looking for a mod that lets you recruite some one to replace HK-47, due to growing a little bored of him lately.

I know i read about it somewhere but i can't find it, anywhere.

I'm looking for a mod that lets you recruite some one to replace HK-47, due to growing a little bored of him lately.

I know i read about it somewhere but i can't find it, anywhere.

Given that it's on KotORFiles, you can't have looked very far. :rolleyes:

This request should also be in a separate thread.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;86401

Hi there.

I am suffering from the floating pod racer bug in KOTOR 2, but heard that Team Gizka developed a fix for it. After checking out their website I guess they decided to take down all gameplay fixes for whatever inexplicable reason. I was wondering if anyone had this fix on their hard drive and could email it to me or point me to an alternate site.

Thanks for any help.

-Phelan

if someone could please send me the bastila mini underwear mod in to my email address which is {Snip}, that'd be great because pcgamemods.com is down and nor is working for me, so please send it to my email, or post it on kotor files please.

and i am after the bastila thong mod, can any one send 1 of them to me at {Snip} please.

Please do not post your email address. Also please only post a request once in this thread, I have combined your posts this time but no more ok? Forum Rules, Thanks. -RH

Since ChAiNz.2da requested we do this type of thread, I thought I would get it started...

Ah Yes an answer to my prayers...maybe. I need the holowan plugin for KOTOR1 and any necessary patches. I'm starting a game back up after losing my last hard drive. I've tried every way of getting the file from pcgamemods, or cached from pcgamemods, and from T7nowhere's sight, but it just links back to pcgamemods and everything else leads to the same pcgamemods dead-end. Please.....I really really need it to get back to where I was before the crash. Thats the only one I can't find anywhere, Thanks everyone :o) Skeele

Sorry if im using the wrong topic to post this but a while ago i found a recruit Yuthura mod but i didnt download it and now i cant find it :|

so if anyone knows of such a mod and where it is a reply would be great :)

Does anyone have a copy of TheGreatXL's reskins? I've never even seen them, and I was wondering if they were any good. I was under the impression that they were incorporated into the Holowan Plugin, but since my internet is rediculously slow and I really can't download 200mb, I was wondering if someone still had the individual links?

I'm looking for the Jedi Whiskers mod. The site it was uuploaded on and the male head package on Filefront both gave me 'File not Found' errors. If someone still has this mod on their computer, please e-mail it to me. An alternate link may also help.

Thanks.

whats about the mods on pc game mods there are the most of all mods ever and now many of them are lost

is there a possibility that the mods can upload on an other mod site

there are mods wich were very good

Some mods have been reuploaded. Some are lost forever. Most of the good ones have be reuploaded to either here or Filefront.

Archived