Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

thanx man and yea i already pmd Doc Valentine and he sed hes revising it so i can wait as long as i kno it will have a working link

i'm asking for this mod here because i think it already exists but i'm not sure uh is there a mod for permanent maxed out influence with all of your party members?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for a selectable Blue Twilek Exile mod with robe for TSL. I used to have it, but due to cpu issues I had to wipe my hard drive. Now I cant find it. I can find the regular twilek exile mod but that one is more of a caucasian color with what appears to be a blue neckline.

I've tried searching for it, but the keywords I was using didn't turn up what I was looking for.

In any case, I'm looking for a KOTOR mod that puts a bunch of new items in the cannister at the start of the game on the Endar Spire, including 50,000 credits. It also adds cannisters along the way that give you jedi items. I don't remember what it was called though, which is probably hurting my search.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. It was RedHawke's Revan/Bastilla/Sith items pack.

Can somebody give a link to the mod "MECK The Insidious Plot"? I looked everywhere for this file and it is nowhere to be found. Ever since PCGameMods went down, I couldn't download some of the really cool mods for KotOR :( .

Can somebody give a link to the mod "MECK The Insidious Plot"? I looked everywhere for this file and it is nowhere to be found. Ever since PCGameMods went down, I couldn't download some of the really cool mods for KotOR :( .

I have it.

PM me your email address and i'll send it to you. :)

Archived