Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like it TG! definite dl, iwas looking for a girl but now i found something a little bit more....intersting you have to get a working undie skin and for our mutual :)friend:) why dont you ask kristy for permission to use her male undies with him! It would look:heart3: with some:evil6:

I could easily make another one. In fact, not too long ago, I had a Darth Talon idea. I still have the tga file, with a (hopefully) successful hat (thing) removal. All I have to do is do the DS Transitions, and 2da editing. Then, the TSLPatcher.

EDIT: I may ask, but, I think I'm just gonna do a reskin of the male undies

Alright the mods I have are..

KOTOR 1

Exar Kun's tomb

Survival battle mod (you fight against waves of dark jedi)

Villian(no idea what it does theres no readme)

Revan Knight armor (Nuff said)

The Sith Armada

Recruit Darkkender Alpha

Recruitable Calo Nord with patch

Wesstar blasters

Trask's own uniform

Jedi Malak and Vander's robes (makes you look like them)

Purchasing A Droid

Mandalorian royal guard armor

Slaughter the jedi council

Shores of death

I'll post more for KOTOR 1 and 2 when i have the chance

Ok...now I have the chance KOTOR 1 continuing

Bek equipment(blasters,armor,belt,implant,baton,sword)

Aurra Sing (makes you or Juhani (im not sure no readme,) look like the famous bounty hunter Aurra Sing)

Recruitable Darth Bandon

Yoda as PC (I..think this is KOTOR1 the file name included is NOT the original name i found this on my computer labled as something else so i renamed it to something that fit...please dont ban me for this )

Smuggler wear

Save Malak

Hardcore Bastila (makes her tougher to defeat apparently)

Manan force choke

The Leviathin strike

KOTOR Remix

Kill Carth ( Not for Onasi fangirls(and Boys) lol

Jango Fett(i don't know which game this is for)

Force Disarm(Don't know what game it's for

Black Widow Bastila

Evil temple(lets you turn Juhani to the dark side.)( I use this cause i just LOVE Juhani! she reminds me of a big kitty lol...Hmmm...i wonder if she purrs lol)

Master Items and Knight Items

Consular Pack v1.0 (KotOR 1)

Infiltration(replaces any Jedi robe Bastila wears with a black infiltration skinsuit)

Jedi prestige class robes

I need

All of the MECK projects and the mods needed to start them

IIRC I think Prime hosts most, if not all of MECK related mods (he's a member ;) ).

- Stormtrooper

- Clonetrooper

- Jabba's Palace

There's also the "Insidious Plot" mod which I don't see on Prime's site, but I have it should you (or he) wants it ;)

If there's any others I'm missing, let me know as I might have them.

@Prime, just let me know if you want the mod bro. Being a member of MECK, I'm pretty sure you have clearance to host it since it includes your robes..hehehe. ALSO, I have a merged Stormtrooper, Clonetrooper & Jabba Palace .2da patch should you want that too (back before the days of the Patcher) :D

Hey guys. this is really nice of all you to share the hard to find mods. Does anyone have the sith battle simulation mod. It was done by Xcom and I think the file name is "xc_sbs.zip". It's only 41kb's so hopefully won't be to much of a problem, for getting it to me or to get a dl link up :D

Also looking for Full Item Creation. I loved that mod.

And I guess it's not considered kosher to host these mods on the other file sites, since the authors themselves aren't uploading them (despite the fact that that's basically what's going on here)? I dunno, it seems to me that if someone made a mod and uploaded it to a site in the past, they intended it to be there for people to play. I don't see the harm in reuploading the mods, while making it clear who the creators are, of course.

Not to say that I'm going to go do that; if the general consensus is to leave them alone, well, I'll abide (also the fact that I'm too lazy to go around uploading stuff).

PM link sent for Full Item mod. :) - Cz

^

I forwarded Chainz' message. Have fun! :D

Thanks Endorenna you're doing what I hope others will do since I don't always catch them :D

To any & everyone, please feel free to share (PM) links if I've ever sent you a mod.. helps to get requests done faster and more efficiently.

The links I sent will never die (unless a mod creator comes back to LFN and asks me to remove them of course). I'm paid up for the next year, have over 200GB of monthly bandwidth and the domain is mine for at least 10 years... so unless my site dies by some unforseen event (perish the thought) they should be there for quite some time ;)

Spread the wealth :D

I remember this TSL mod on PCgamemods that gave you a mask that was Nihilus's head. Does anyone have it?

Now that's one I CAN help with...lemme look around awhile...you'll see it in yer PMs soon.:):):)

Wait...Is that one to make you into nihilus in appearnce? Or something else?

I also have a few other reskins...2 of which are un-authored...:(

Also looking for Full Item Creation. I loved that mod.

And I guess it's not considered kosher to host these mods on the other file sites, since the authors themselves aren't uploading them (despite the fact that that's basically what's going on here)? I dunno, it seems to me that if someone made a mod and uploaded it to a site in the past, they intended it to be there for people to play. I don't see the harm in reuploading the mods, while making it clear who the creators are, of course.

Not to say that I'm going to go do that; if the general consensus is to leave them alone, well, I'll abide (also the fact that I'm too lazy to go around uploading stuff).

PM link sent for Full Item mod. :) - Cz

I just consider it keeping things updated and localized: what I'm doing soon with AVoL's vader and bronze fix cuz it'll be on THAT SPECIFIC THREAD PAGE... Uploading or at least offering it up right there where its welcome to do that. That works in the case of AVoL's page with outdated links, so I guess if you want those 2, I can give them to you here, too... You want 'em? (my storage is a mess so it'll take a couple more days if you can wait).

I was beginning to ponder that, actually. Most of the mods' authors are actually here on lucasforums. Permission is either granted individually and explicitly via PM or eMail, Explicit through postings, or on readme explicitly. You're talking *implicitly* from ...a legal standpoint... Not sure I want to play on that line and I seriously doubt that will work on shem for the greivous mod or any of the others.

I don't like being jerk (well sometimes I do, but not here), just an ethical line I'd rather not cross.

I have standalones of elemental sabers

Flame saber,

Ice saber,

Bolting Saber,

moe_mira_edit (mira's modesty in dressing mod)

Dark Jedi Mask with hood

Mission Vao 19 patch

A beta wristband flamethrower mod http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?&threadid=125738

DB's attractive mira texture

EDIT: AWW hell. Considering that if I ever downloaded it somewhere at one point, regardless, that should be explicit enough until they say otherwise...I also could not sleep until I acknowledged it's holding a double satndard. I mean I'm doing it for AVoL's mods linked to PCGM here, but not Sciamano's on a minor technicality that he dropped off the face of the planet??? C'mon...

Thanks Chainz.2da for your encounragement.

So I guess... Consider it fair game, the Sciamano mods.

Ask And YE shall receive.

I guess I'll release a cluster of unauthored mods if I can't find anything on their makers, explicitly NOT by me.

Thanks Chainz.2da for your encounragement.

So I guess... Consider it fair game, the Sciamano mods.

Ask And YE shall receive.

I guess I'll release a cluster of unauthored mods if I can't find anything on their makers, explicitly NOT by me.

Just to clarify.. the mods I have that I send links to are not publicly linked. They're (the links) are sent via PM.

While I host the mods, they aren't 'general public' accessible.

Just want to make sure people know what I'm doing as posting a page with tons of links is more or less 're-publishing' the mod. Some mod authors state not to do it.. ergo, privatizing the links :)

Archived