Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aratoeldar...uh thanks...'cept I was saying that I HAD the patch.

Chainz.2da, dude... could you help me with a problem? See I can't post attatchments...I don't have a host site to upload to... can I upload here? If not...

I am prepared to either one of 2 things...make the above possible for an unspecified window of time. In that case know any good hosts with reliable security?

OR Also...I could just give them to you so that you, oh mighty big man, can giveth to thy community. I don't want anything for it. The gratification of generosity is enough for me. You'll get all I have mentioned and possibly more (found my discs). Almost everything in just a short short. The remainder: what I can't do right away, It'll take some time with the unauthored mods--I want to make it one big cluster re-release with my own screenshot pics and preface readme for those. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE!

Whadya say? PM me.

Chainz.2da, dude... could you help me with a problem? See I can't post attatchments...I don't have a host site to upload to... can I upload here? If not...

You can find some nice hosts here: :)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=140563

Basically what I do is upload the mods to my server in their own directory, then PM the link to the directory to those who request a mod. As long as you don't post a "Gateway" page (public page with links to the mod) you're fine. ;) Keep it in PM's so you're not re-publishing.

If you want to send them to me, that's fine as well, but it's generally easier to just upload them to a free host site (if you're not wanting to pay.. hehe). To send them to me, we'd be dealing with e-mails and attachments and such.. and my email filters are pretty strict. We'd need to do some planning ;)

I need the Veridian echo mod and a patch if there is one

Thanks in advance

YGPM

Can anybody provide the recruits above?

YGPM

Going through Google, looking for a hilt (to try) to model, I stumble upon a filefront topic, asking for a certain hilt. Now, I've seen this hilt, and you may have too. It was made by J3d1W4rr10r, and it was called...

Kyle Katarn/Master Rahm's saber.

Does anyone have this particular saber hilt?

YGPM part 2

I've seen it requested in previous pages but have been unable to find the exact version I am looking for. The only mods I request are the Xavier2 Jango Fett for K1 and Movie Mandalorians for K2. I've received Furio's Jango Fett and seen the Boba one from Prime's Jabba's Palace Mod both for K1, but they were just not quite right for what I was looking for. After a week of some emails and lots of googling, hoping someone out there might have it that they can email to me. Thanks.

-Watcher07

Ah, I feel pretty bad signing up just to bug you guys about a mod, but I'm at the end of my rope with it. I recently had to reinstall KotOR II and I lost my favorite female pc head mod.

It was a PFHC05 head with red hair. The dark side texture was a tattooed face that was pale and white hair. I've been looking for the better part of two days for it, but I haven't had any luck. Any help at all would be appreciated.

This is the closest mod that I can come up with

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/93125/1

Yeah, I saw that one but it's not my old one. Oh well, I'll just have to make due with what's out there. Thanks for looking for me.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I might have the head file name wrong. It was the below head model with red hair and edited to look a bit younger. Probably won't help my search any, but worth a shot. Maybe someone recognises it?

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1743/21944090nj7.jpg

Edit, Edit: I think I found it! It was on the site all along, but packaged with a body pack. Thanks a lot for looking for me, though, Arátoeldar. I never would have found it without a point in the right direction.

Archived