Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need the Mission Vao at 19 patch I used to have it and then the entire folder of mods went and i quote: Bye Bye!

Ah... Could I have this mod as well? I wish to look at what the author did to make Mission older. I'd like to have the latest version, and the patch.

PM sent :) - Cz

Since some people can't be bothered to read mod edits/thread rules etc.

To everyone please re-read the thread rules in the OP again, no more "Check your PM's", or "PM me your email" type posts... they are spam... and I will majorly infract anymore people who post those types of posts here.

To repeat also what I stated before... Please use the PM system when possible and please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here. I am updating the thread rules with this addition.

Sorry folks but no more ok, do as much by PM as possible... thanks.

Here they are once again...

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

1. Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
  2. Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
  3. Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods thread, before posting here.
  4. Check the below list before posting a link request.
  5. This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
  6. Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.
  7. Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.
  8. Please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here.

Thanks. -RH

Someone PM me Taina’s replacer tool

, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here.

well seeing as im a moderator in a site myself may i recommend that you post or merge the links given to mods in the very first post and delete those posts which have already got the mod/tool they wanted to shorten this thread alot

We tried it that way once upon a time... it didn't work. -RH

ah ok trying to help make your job easier :D and is there a public download for Taina’s replacer tool ideas for heads :)

Pm recieved thanks payne

I’m looking for Juhani’s Robe and Saber Pack by Wampire.

Can anyone point me to the right place or just PM me.

Edit: Sato please refrain from posting in the mods release thread asking for a link, this thread is the place for this kind of request. Thanks. -RH

Oops Sry :)

I just need a mod that'll make Juhani use Bastila's Robs

I've got an idea for a mod and that's the only one that I've ever see to do that

Open up KotOR Tool look in 2da.bif open up appearance.2da and on Juhani's appearance line on modelb and texb colums edit in the same entries that Bastila's lines modelb and texb colums uses (P_BastilaBB, I think) click on a line you didn't edit and save the appearance.2da file to your override. That should do it, when you have Juhani in clothes she will have Bastila's outfit on. You can also use KotOR Tool to open up an appearance.2da you have in your KotOR Override to make those same changes to your currently existing mod set up. ;) -RH

Thx Red :)

Alright I have the answer to many of your prayers

You know the WayBackMachine? It's a site where you can view previous websites and how they looked years before.

Well if you go to http://www.archive.org and search Pcgamemods you can go to Pcgamemods.com and view their mods.

However I doubt any of their downloads work. Pcgamemods however does list where their mods are hosted on their download pages. Right above the download button. So just copy that into your brouser

I havent tested this yet. So can someone please post their sucess/failures with the waybackmachine and this method?

I got some (alot) Of Requests

For TSL:

1)Jay Shey Ceremonial Armor, by: iceangel7

2)Fire and Ice Robes , By: iceangel7

3)Mandalore _reskin, by Oldflash

4)New Admiral Carth Onasi Ages By Princess Artemis

5)Exile's armored robes By DJ

6)Alaya's gear and robe 1.2 By Alaya

K1

1)A More Feminine Revan Cutscene Model By KristyKistic

Thats all (for now muhahaha)

This is a thread for asking for links to mods that disappeared with PCGM. You could try making some actual effort yourself, rather than expecting to be waited on hand and foot.

Skip Peragus

I also wish to add to this good advice, is for people to take the time and read the first post in this thread it has some special rules if you don't abide by them you can and will be infracted. Like posting 'Thank you' posts or repeating requests. -RH

Hello everyone

I just installed Kotor2 on a new computer after my old one busted and now I am looking for all of my old mods. Found most of them except for ilikecommas' standard robe pack mod. The only links I can find are for pcgamemods.com. Can anyone help me out?

Hey has anyone got Darth strykes Real Darth Nihilus mod

if anyone has it please pm me -thanks

Edit

ok also as anyone got

sciamanos episode 3 anankin robe

sciamanos anankin robe light and dark variants please again if anyone has these can you pm me -thank you

Edit:Thanks Gta2sw

hi guys this is my first thread so here goes I need a TSL Darth Maul PC Head Direct Link or a link to another site other than pcgamemods since its down if anyone could possibly help me it would be much appreciated

Edit: also does anyone have a cool anakin head for tsl

Combined your latest request with your earlier post, please do not spam this thread, also be aware that this thread has some special rules indicated in the first post. Thanks. -RH

Archived