Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

@The dark jedi dude

kotor 1

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Darth_Maul_and_Zabrak_Horn_Pack;83552

kotor 2

heres one {Snip}

is this allright :)

Edit: The admiral onasi can be found at CJT0202s mod site here

http://www.cjt0202.net/index.phpe

in the future look a little harder please as this thread is for mods what are hard to get

miras jacket for the light pc can be found on the comments on the dark pc jacket over at kotorfiles

the mira swoop jacket is in the holawan plugin so just take out miras texture

and chainz has dj and numark79 mods so pm him and ask nicely and he will help you

some of these can be found ussaly so search a little in the future:)

Combined double post, no more ok, especially in this rather long thread. Also be sure to double check with ChAiNz.2da if a link he has given you privately can be posted publicly. I'm going to snip it for now, and it can be re-added in if it is ok with ChAiNz. Thanks. -RH

sorry redhawke i was just trying to help but i see youre point

btw i dident know i wasent aloud to give out the jumpstation links again i was just trying to help

-so sorry i wont do it again:)

EDIT:@Rommel: pm me your email and i will send them you

@thedarkjedidude i have a anakin head by sciamnos and its pretty good pm me youre email and i will send it to you

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening.

If anyone could get me a working link to:

The Shores of death Mod: Got.

Manaan Fish Fest: Got.

And, I'm not sure of the name of the final one, but I distinctly remember a mod that allowed you to turn Juhani back to the dark side during the temple confrontation.: Got.

Y'all are awesome.

Thank you and good day.

Hi! Sorry to bother ya'll again. I have a robe called the Jedi Seer Robe, and I'm trying to figure out what mod it is. I've gone through everything in my files multiple times, and I can't find it! Please help me!

Pic:

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr72/Endorenna/BastillaShanintheJediSeerRobe.jpg

Please use the forum search function for this type of request in the future--this wasn't a request for a PCGM link, it was for something already in Holowan. Please don't ask for the link to this mod--you'll find it quickly in the appropriate section. --Jae

Sorry, Jae. I didn't think it would work with the search function, since it's part of a larger mod. :/ My bad.

Thanks, Ferc. :)

I've been looking for a bastila skin everywhere and the ones I try to get are outdated or when I download them they won't work. Can someone give me a link or send me a Bastila Skin For KOTOR 2?

Merged thread with our Mod Link Request thread. Welcome to the forums! :waive1: -RH

Could someone PM me any of the following mods?

K1

Quest for tk102's birthday

Sith Armada

Jedi Prestige Class Robes

Naga Sadow's Tomb (Let's party members into Naga Sadow's Tomb)

Punisher Canderous (Gives Canderous Punisher Outfit)

Dual colored double-bladed lightsabers

Darth Vader Armor

Jolee's Double-Bladed Lightsaber (Updated)

Lightsaber and DS equipment

Female Officer Robes

Captain Skye's Armor Expansion Mod

Pirate Chest (turns footlocker into pirate chest)

TSL

Sciamano's Leia, Han Solo, Count Dooku, Mace Windu, Amidala, Burnt Anakin, Obi-Wan face 2.0 and Old Ben Kenobi.

Standard Robe Pack for Svosh's Collar fix

Mission Vao 19 + Patch

Telos Billboards (all sets)

Mara Jade Dancer's Outfit

Darth Traya's Sith Battle Simulation

Kakashi Suit (sciamano)

@time lord

i have some of them i will pm you:)

i have some of sciamanos

miras ballestic mesh for pc

visas unvieled

mission 19

tk102's birthday

sith armada

and selectable ayla secura skins :D

Could you send me the miras ballestic mesh for pc please? I try to found it everywhere:(

I deeply apologize, but after two hours of searching these forums and elsewhere to find the Robe Collar Fix from ilikecommas, only to learn that ChAiNz is holding it and providing it via PM since the aforementioned modder has gone MIA, I have had to create an account just so I can ask ChAiNz for a copy of it. I've run without it for a while now and, well...I miss it.

If you can send a link when you can, my good man, I would appreciate it.

I have a fairly vague request, vague because I do not know the name of the mod or who made it.

Its a headband that you can get from the bith scientist at the flophouse on the docks, It will allow you to raise and lower your influence with a party member at will the act of manipulating the minds gives DS points.

I know it used to be on PCGameMods but no idea where it might be now.

Can anyone help?

I know this has been asked in the past, but I simply CANNOT find it anywhere. I would be ever so greatfull if one of you could get me the Veridian Echo Mod. Please? And thank you in advance.

Think I have it, currently looking, though the next problem will be how to get it to you IIRC it's around 47MB.

EDIT - I was wrong, I have the Beta, which is 9MB zipped - expect a PM...

Archived