Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright I have the answer to many of your prayers

You know the WayBackMachine? It's a site where you can view previous websites and how they looked years before.

Well if you go to http://www.archive.org and search Pcgamemods you can go to Pcgamemods.com and view their mods.

However I doubt any of their downloads work. Pcgamemods however does list where their mods are hosted on their download pages. Right above the download button. So just copy that into your brouser

I havent tested this yet. So can someone please post their sucess/failures with the waybackmachine and this method?

It doesn't say where it's hosted. Some mods are hosted on other websites, and it says where in the Readme's, but I see nothing above the Download button.

Also, I'm looking for This. (Mira's Ballist Mesh Jacket For PC. Not the DS one...

KOTOR: Reign of the Sith

100% Done

My new mod, "Reign of the Sith" will continue the story of KOTOR after the "Dark Side" ending. You are transported to the Leviathon, the sith flagship, where you cary out your missions as in the ebon hawk. You have the choice of going to two new planets, Corellia(frozen over) and Slehayron. Manaan is being taken over by the sith and you have to infiltrate and wipe out the rebels(No longer the republic because the republic is the sith now) in the embassy, where you will meet an old friend. The rebels have posted a base somewhere and you have to find it. Carth Onassi is the leader of the rebels along with some other jedi. You will battle on new terrains such as the Itrepid(Endar Spire) and a sith base somehwere in space(Yavin Base). You will also get new friends such as Biff Strife(Han Solo type) and others. More updates will come as I go.

To see the video of the mod look here:

Episode 2 A New Foe Coruscant *BETA*

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9660[/Quote]

I have another Request! *Gasp* I just wanted to try these 2 mods out. Can some one send them to me if you have. Also is it K1 or K2?

Searching for these two mods, if anyone has them please let me know

-EZ TURRET GAMES (by darth333, the only link on his site is for pcgm, left him a pm but no reply)

- General Kenobi's T3M4 Codename: VORLON (again only link i've found is to pcgm)

Thanks in advance

Thank you DR for the turret mod, this will be a little easier saving my tail :)

Searching for these two mods, if anyone has them please let me know

-EZ TURRET GAMES (by darth333, the only link on his site is for pcgm, left him a pm but no reply)

- General Kenobi's T3M4 Codename: VORLON (again only link i've found is to pcgm)

Thanks in advance

Here's the EZ Turret : http://www.box.net/shared/8u1npd8g0k

I have another Request! *Gasp* I just wanted to try these 2 mods out. Can some one send them to me if you have. Also is it K1 or K2?

It's for k1

<s>Slaughter the Council

Evil Temple</s>

Shores of Death

<s>Reign of the Sith</s>

only location I know they'd be is pcgamemods, which as we all know has bitten the big one permanently.

You can find all of those except Reign of the Sith here :http://furiokotor.bravehost.com/ModsPC.html

Good evening.

If anyone could get me a working link to:

The Shores of death Mod: Got.

Manaan Fish Fest: Got.

And, I'm not sure of the name of the final one, but I distinctly remember a mod that allowed you to turn Juhani back to the dark side during the temple confrontation.: Got.

Y'all are awesome.

Thank you and good day.

I'm looking for the Shores of Death mod for KOTOR as well and when I saw this post the other 2 mods sounded interesting as well so I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has links for these mods.

Archived