Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Does anyone have the Veridian Echo Mod and I can't rember the author but their was a mod i had before my computer blew up that added new versions of carths jackets I rember their was a yellow,blue and black jacket in the mod?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a nicely done re-texture of the Council Robes (just to refresh your memory) a while back, had a more... Jedi-like style to it. Below, there's a video which has a few snippets where it shows the textures (skip through most of it until you reach the last minute or so):

Thanks for the help!

~Malfor

Here's my post from my other thread (which got locked, my bad, not been here long). I'm just wondering where I can find the recolor of the robes (which you can see at the end of the video).

I do believe J7 presented you with a link in the closing post of your thread? ;) -RH

The KotOR Files link works fine for me, just tried it. ;)

not for me it keeps saying "There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support."

and it never works =/ can someone plz pm me so i can give u my e-mail so u can mail me the file?

Edit: HK-47 - Assassin Droid

same thing as above.... post download error any other links or

pm me and ill pm u my email then email me the file plz:)

p.s. sorry rh :(

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a few mods, I just don't remember their names so I will describe them

First, the mod that makes Atton sit in place when you talk to him on the Ebon Hawk, instead of just watching him sit down over and over.

Next is the Atris to Darth Traya thing. It makes Atris use that unused Darth Traya model when you go to her academy towards the end of the game.

That's it for now. I'm pretty sure these are all the mods I need.

I have a request for some of CrudeMatter's older mods. I have tried to contact directly but have received no response. Here is the list with the posting date on PCGM's website to maybe help.

Oct-06-2005 Outer Rim Imports Stock Package 1

Sep-29-2005 Outer Rim Imports Tech-Scout Pack

Sep-29-2005 Outer Rim Imports Upgrade Pack 2 v2

Sep-23-2005 Outer Rim Imports' Weapons Pack

Sep-23-2005 Outer Rim Imports' Droidpack 2

Sep-23-2005 Outer Rim Imports' Upgrade Pack 1 v2

Sep-18-2005 Outer Rim Imports' Droidpack

Sep-18-2005 Advanced Miner Uniform

Any help with these would be greatly appreciated.

could someone PM me the following mods for Svösh's Robe Collar Fix?

Exile skin pack Slofs Padawan models fix

Standard Robe Pack for use with Svösh's Robe Collar Fix

Maverick187 & Redhawke Prestiege Class Robe & Saber Texture Fix

Edit by RedHawke: All my mods are on my website... Here. Svösh's mods are all available Here.. Just FYI. -RH

alright so you made an alternative to ilikecommas pack then right?

This is a thread where you can ask for download links for mods you can't find on FileFront any more. I thought it only made sense if we had one of these threads for FileFront too. I thought I would get it started since I was looking for a particular link.

Here's my first request.

I'm wanting the Admirality mod. You know the mod that makes Carth and the other Republic Admiral get admiral uniforms along with a hat. NOTE: I don't want this thread getting out of hand so the same rules with the PCGM thread apply here too. I went ahead and pasted them here so as to save the moderators some trouble.

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

1. Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
  2. Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
  3. Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods thread, before posting here.
  4. Check the below list before posting a link request.
  5. This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
  6. Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.
  7. Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.
  8. Please refrain from cluttering up this thread with 'PM sent' or 'can I get that mod too?' posts. No more of those ok? Thanks people, this thread is getting rather large and some peoples requests get drowned out by all the in-between posts that happen here.

Thanks. -RH

Archived