Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have the original verdian echo mod the file in tothans filefront page are missing it which had the kreia robe reskin if so could you upload it to a upload site and send the link to me if you can.

Hey guys...I need some getting a few mods that I just can't seem to find.

Mira's Ballistic Mesh Jacket for PC by Mist.

Mira's Ballistic Mesh Jacket for PC-Neutral/Light Side Also by Mist.

Sith Mask Replacement Skin and Icon by Colija.

Zaalbar retexture by Colija.

Dark Jedi Gauntlets by Colija.

Armor Expansion Mod by CaptainSkye. (I thought I saw this somewhere, but afterwards I just couldn't find it again.)

Female officer mod. By Colija (There seems to be a pattern developing here :lol:)

Aurra Sing PC Skin/Sing's hunting armor. by Colija.

sciamanos Visas lightside

Thanks in advance.

Sent you a PM about Skye's Armor and 'possibly' the Zalbaar skin(s) - Cz

Thanks Chainz! And thank you as well.

To bring us back to one of the starting comments, Where can we find the defender's wrist console? NONE of the links people have provided work.

Someone said "wrist console is here:" and left a link, but I've downloaded that one, and am sorry to say but that is not the DEFENDER'S wrist console.

If no one can give me a WORKING link for the defender's wrist console, can someone MAKE a new mod that allows me to have ALL my party members in my party at the same time?

Sent you a PM. I have v1.9 which 'might' be the latest version. I can't remember :xp: - Cz

was after a few things the atris's gift mod for tsl and a decent hood mod for both games i hear this is avols hood mod for tsl so i guess i want that to, was there ever a recruitable atris mod done if so i guess i want that :p

thanks for that does anyone have the old atris's gift mod, was an old robe mod was on pcgm about 2003 if memory serves me correctly its a mod i would really like to see

Well, my laptop just died and had to get replaced, so I installed TSL on my new one. Now, of course, I'm regathering the mods I love. Somewhere in this thread, I'm pretty sure I've requested these, but for the life of me, I can't find 'em. >_<

I had a mod that added several female Twi'lek heads, one of them being a Lethan. I've searched around for it on Filefront etc., but I can't find it. :/

Also, the infamous yellow eyes mod! I can't find that one, either! :raise:

I'm pretty sure there are several others that I'll be looking for before long, but I have yet to remember them. :lol: I'll probably be bothering ya'll s'more soon.

Thanks!

Endorenna are you talking about this female twilek mod? http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Barriss_Offee_and_Twin_Suns;88652

and do you mean Shem's darkside transistions? http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Dark_Side_Transitions;85693

Eefluxx

Yup, those are the ones. :) Just found the DS transitions--can't believe I missed that one before. :eek: Thank you!

Edit: Argh. I just remembered another one I need. -_- I've searched everything I can think of for it, and I STILL can't find it! One thing I always use is the Mira/Hanhaar choice mod, since I hate having Hanhaar along. If someone could provide the link to it, I'd be much obliged.

Edit: Thanks, Canderis. :)

I would Like to have Bastila's new lingerie v1.0 - Uncensored version by Messkell

I was pretty impressed by the amount of detail and skills put into this, and of course the uncensored (see-thru) version greatly intrigues me.

I just gotta have it.

I would Like to have Bastila's new lingerie v1.0 - Uncensored version by Messkell

I was pretty impressed by the amount of detail and skills put into this, and of course the uncensored (see-thru) version greatly intrigues me.

I just gotta have it.

its in the kotor downloads section on gamevixenzone.com,

gotta register though, but its free :thmbup1:

Actually, Meskell has posted the Uncensored version there.

Edit: You can find both versions here.

You need to be registered to get access to the mods though.

The censored version is in the first post, while the uncensored version is in the last post.

If this does not work for you, PM me your email and i can send them to you.

Deleted some chat posts and combined DP's posts together... Folks this is not a chat thread, so take any conversations to PM's please this is for people to make a request and for people to post links only. -RH

I was looking for Shem's Ultimate Sound mod. I'd download it from KOTOR files, but the link doesn't seem to work.

Your earlier post was deleted as it was a complaint about KotOR Files links not working, we are not affiliated with that site so that post was off-topic for this thread/forum. -RH

Seeing as filefront has gone kinda funky, does anyone know of any alternative download places for this mod? if not, can anyone send me this to me, i'm approaching endgame and don't want commoner sith lords to kill it :¬:

Hi, the mod "The Romancing of Bastila" by Darth Shan and Swfan28 seems to have disappeared from FileFront, which is sad because it seems to have merged some rather important fixes that could previously only be used exclusively. Any suggestions where to get this mod?

EDIT: I got it, many thanks to zakske.

Archived