Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Guest syrina
I would also be interested in the Mission 19 mod, + the patch as i don't have this mod.

Edit: Thanks Chevron 7

where did chevron find it?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I recently got back into playing KotOR: TSL and I am looking for a mod I once had called Movie Mandalorians. It made all the Mandos on Onderon have armor like Jango and Boba in the movies. I can't find it anywhere and I was wondering if maybe someone could email to me if it hasn't been lost. My email is <snipped>. Thanks in advance :)

Hey, welcome to the forums! :)

Sorry, but to protect us from bots and you from spam it is against forum rules to post your email address, the forum rules can be found here; http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2150724#post2150724

I will also move this thread to the relevant place, in modding requests and the mod requests from pcgamemods thread...

--j7

Oh sorry, thanks for moving this.

I'm looking for something that I don't know if it even exists yet. I'm looking for the Trayus Academy robes were you can still see your original PC's head.

Please and Thank You.

Is this what your looking for?

Hello all, I recently got back into playing KotOR: TSL and I am looking for a mod I once had called Movie Mandalorians. It made all the Mandos on Onderon have armor like Jango and Boba in the movies. I can't find it anywhere and I was wondering if maybe someone could email to me if it hasn't been lost. My email is <snipped>. Thanks in advance :)

The movie Mandalorians mod was stolen from its original author by Alpha 77. And has been removed from all most if not all mod sites.

Can we not double post here? Mkay? -RH

Sorry, I could have sworn that there was another post there.

Thank you. But it turns out I didn't actually need them after all. I found them on an old flashdrive a few hours ago. Sorry to waste everyone's time like that.

It was no trouble at all. I was actually downloading the fix myself when I read your post.

Archived