Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Well I am trying to find working links to download these two mods....

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=144996

[TSL] Full Item Creation Mod

and

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195175

Nihilus Armored Robes

Thanks

Edit: Still trying to find the Full Item Creation Mod and the Darth Nihilus Armored Robe mods....

The Item on is at PCGM, the other was listed as filefront, but is gone also...

Please i would love to have these if anyone could link them somewhere good... =)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've searched the thread so...

Where can I get the Visas/Nihilus cutscene fix? Team-gizka's website isn't working

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /TSLRP/Fixes/rzf_nihvis_cutscene.zip on this server.
Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.3-1ubuntu6.5 Server at www.team-gizka.org Port 80

Ummm... I vaguely remember a mod called something like Start as Darth Revan. Does anyone have a link to that mod? I perfer it over the other start as Jedi mods, because some of them require you to skip the Endar Spire... and I'm working on a mod for the Endar Spire/Taris so... :p

I also remember that mod... I have it. I thought I got it on Kotor 2 Files, but I searched there and I couldn't find it.

Here it is! It was at Filefront.com.

I'm looking for 2 KOTOR head mods. I know one by name, but the other I only know by appearance.

The first one is the Mariana appearance mod, which has the filename k1_mariana.rar. The only links I could find were all dead, but I do know it exists.

The other was a red-haired caucasian female head, with either green or blue eyes and lipstick, and with full dark side transitions - at the end of it, the head's hair was black and the face was covered in makeup. I can't remember any more than that, but hopefully that should be enough.

Thanks for your help, if you can find either of them!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I recently started playing TSL again and was unable to find a couple of my favorite mods, MissionVao19+Patch and Movie-Style Mandolorians v3.0. If anyone could help me find these mods, I will be very grateful.

Thanks!

Thank you to Darth Payne for the MissionVao19+Patch mod!

Alright, so after looking at just about every thread pertaining to AVol out there, I was wondering if there is anywhere that his mods are hosted or if there is anywhere to get them. Moderators, please don't kill me, I just want to get this straightened out.

Specifically, I was looking for the Darth Vader and Hood mods.

Alright, so after looking at just about every thread pertaining to AVol out there, I was wondering if there is anywhere that his mods are hosted or if there is anywhere to get them. Moderators, please don't kill me, I just want to get this straightened out.

Specifically, I was looking for the Darth Vader and Hood mods.

I can help you there, Avol's Darth Vader is actually on FileFront. I can't publicly reveal the link for his other mods though. Or any other mods that were made by modders who have dissapeared of the face of the earth after PCGM went down. PM me asking for them and I will send you the link.

NOTE: I have posted here before saying I have links to mods that are near impossible to find. Just search the thread and find my post. If you are interested, just PM me.

Archived