If anyone has these mods could they pm me plz

[K1] Pingag The Duros Chapter II: The Real truth

[K1] Zombie planet & arena

[K1] Taris: Sith Planet

[K1] Cut Shadowland Level Restoration

[K1] Taris Ruins Mod Beta Release

[K2]Improved Atris

ty in advance

I'm looking for a mod that gave Visas a fairly short skirt in place of her dress. I have looked on file front and a few of the smaller KOTOR2 mod sites (whats left of them) and have found nothing. Since I don't remember the name of the mod can't search through the forum.

Another one would be the Visas Unveiled Mod there is mention that it was last found at the now dead PCGameMods site but it doesn't look like it got moved to file front or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm looking for a mod that gave Visas a fairly short skirt in place of her dress. I have looked on file front and a few of the smaller KOTOR2 mod sites (whats left of them) and have found nothing. Since I don't remember the name of the mod can't search through the forum.

Another one would be the Visas Unveiled Mod there is mention that it was last found at the now dead PCGameMods site but it doesn't look like it got moved to file front or anywhere else for that matter.

I have the Visas Unveiled Mod. PM me and I will send it to you.

Does anyone know of a mod that fixes some of the weird sounds in KotOR? By weird I mean droids that sound like rancors, insane selkath that sound like droids, etc. I could have sworn I remembered seeing a mod like this somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone have Orsan's jaden recruitment mod?

the original link is located here: http://kotormods.t-k.ru/mods/jaden.htm

(somewhat translated link is here:http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://kotormods.t-k.ru/mods/mods.htm&ei=vlciTMyZJsP-8Aar6OSOBQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://kotormods.t-k.ru/mods/jaden.htm%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff)

The download link on the site is broken. So I'm wondering if anyone still has it and would please send me a copy. I would just like to check the mod out.

Umm, i have an Orsan mod called Jaden to recruit v1.0.

Is that the one your looking for?

Yes that's the one. I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to that file please. Thanks for the quick reply :thmbup1:

I cant find 7 mods i am looking for they are these 7

1 Rebel pilot armor

2 jal shey rose cermoinal armor

3 darth vader saber

4 darth vader armor mod

5 place able ebon hawk

6 zombie summon mod

7 telso jacket mod

I found some of these on he forum but some links are down or file is not found or is at pcgame mods which is down

plz dont ban me ps you can also pm me

Anyone still have copies of these old mods? I can't find them anywhere on the internet anymore...They were two of my favorites and I want to be able to use them again.

-Talchia's Hardcore Mod - This was an awesome mod made by Talchia that made the game extremely difficult because it changed all the enemy stats and weapons. I used to like to use a LOT of RedHawke's Mods with Talchia's Hardcore Mod. (Great Stuff...massively overpowered though = my opinion) and this mod counterbalanced all that power.

-Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge - Yes, beleive it or not, but I can't find a working or otherwise undamaged copy of this. Tried FileFront, but everytime I download it its corrupted some way and I tried megaupload but the link doesn't exist anymore.

It would make me super happy if someone could upload them somewhere for download or send me copies somehow.

I also would like to request that someone post the links to a website or download for:

-Kotor 1 Restoration Mods - Any and all that you can think of would be much appreciated...I remember waiting so long for those mods and then my motherboard fried itself on me and I haven't been able to play for a few years...

I used to be a regular visitor to this forum, but haven't really been here in a couple years. I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed and also everyone who has helped guide other members in the right direction to finding what they are looking for.

Is this for K1?

1.This is a link where you can find most restoration mods for K1:http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/files/Knights_of_the_Old_Republic/Mods/Restored_Content;9831

P.S. There was a thread Disbeliever's Crazy Project! originally being made by Disbeliever and Quanon which restores Sleheyron but with new modules, quests, people and etc. etc.

2.Here's Redhawke's mod site

For the other mods I don't know.

I've finally managed to stomach up the courage to request this, and had to re-register (don't know what happened to my old account, it has been a while...)

If anyone has it I would love to finally get Avol's Bastila Mod (preferably version 2.3).

I have some of the files, but I'm missing the .2da's and some other files that got overwritten in previous installs, and I've not been able to find the download anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

there was a mod that lets you kill the Jedi Council Masters on the Star Forge. First, I was thinking it was the "Slaughter the Jedi Council" Mod but as I perused the files associated with said mod, I saw no reference to the star forge's modules. if anyone has any insight, a PM would be much appreciated.

-DC

edit: I've checked the files from another mod, and determined it was the Alternate Temple Scene mod that I am thinking of. for compiling purposes, and anyone else interested this is it

I take no credit for the above mod, I am only providing a link.

edit 2: that aside, does anyone know what the name of the mod that altered a dialog file for Ajuur to give you Bendak's armour upon his death?

Anyone have the 'Mind Probe' mod for TSL?

It was a headgear, when equipped you had options of raising or lowering influence with party member instead of regular dialogue.

I know RedHawke Made a "mistake correction" armband that allowed you to adjust allignment. could that be what you mean...?

If anyone has copies of the following mods or knows where I could find them, I'd very much appreciate it.

* Manaan Selkath Door Relief Mod (Manaan is almost intolerable without it)

* Operation Kill Bastila

* Dantooine Iriaz restoration mod

Thanks in advance.

Archived