Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Hi Kotor modding community! I've been scanning forums and sites like filefront/gamefront, but haven't been able to find downloads for any of these mods:

Bastila: The Jedi Royal Guard (MacCorp)

Evil Temple (meskell)

Shores of Death (messkell)

Slaughter the Council (meskell)

Hunt for Bastila (wasa7)

Jolee's Hut (Nick Vader) - this would be so cool with Yoda as Jolee

Force Pike (Achilles & T7)

Ryyk Blade (Achilles)

These mods look so fun, so if anyone still checks up on this page and could help me find any of them, I would greatly appreciate it!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been away but may have some of the mods requested here frequently, I will go thru my archives as i have collected a lot of the KOTOR mods over the years and report back if i find any solutions that are not over at Deadly Stream.

I have been away but may have some of the mods requested here frequently, I will go thru my archives as i have collected a lot of the KOTOR mods over the years and report back if i find any solutions that are not over at Deadly Stream.

Thanks so much man! Could you just post all of the links to any you might upload in one post, rather than reply to everyone's request? It'll be so great to have a bunch of those mods.

You think it's a good idea to get a multi-terabyte harddrive and back up every mod out there? I might look into it in the future...

Never a bad idea to back up what you can find, as these resources tend to vanish over time and many have sadly. I will dig and see what i can find.

UPDATE: I am still digging, have found a lot but not all of Messkells yet, have a lead will report back soon

OK< I will put mods that people have asked for here, starting with these: I found these with the very kind and generous help of community members and it is a pleasure to be able to help others enjoy them.

Evil Temple Mod Messkell

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23598877/Evil+Temple+Mod+Messkell.zip

Shores of Death Mod Messkell

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23598879/Shores+of+Death+1.0+Messkell.zip

Slaughter the Council Messkell

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23598901/Slaughter+the+Council+Messkell.zip

all files will be shared with original READ ME intact and all restrictions and credits included to be respected at all times.

I have a LOT of files to go thru so i will add more as i find them. Hope this helps some.

My country is not in their list of country who support download from gamefront (since a few months ago I think) and I seen a mod that I want to try for my next replay of Kotor 2:

Ellderon's Great Sabers (0.2)

Its a very small mod 315Kb but I can not download it .If someone is willing to help contact me and I will send you my mail in private.

Request resolved!

Thank you Milestails for sending me the mod

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

svosh's website isn't working for you?

I said -textures- not models, didn't I? You know, the ones made by Commas. - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149355

-------------------

Here are the Greatsabers - http://www.mediafire.com/download/pi9420s926x8ji4/greatsabresv02.zip

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody ! French fan of the KotOR series, actually want to play again to the 2nd , and goes to a full walktrough with TSLRCM 1.8 (or 1.8.1 ? nevermind that nots important).

I'm trying to found somes mods, but i can download from filefront or gamefronts at all. For some of theses mods that i want, i found mirrors (but really not much of them...).

Each time i try to download, after the five second delay i get a Firefox Error Message that is this :

When under IE, i have the windows with "execute", "register" or "register as" but, and i've tryed each options, nothing happens. Really nothing.

Is there is something wrong on my computers/settings or that cuz of my location ?

In case u have some solution, i'm here waiting :D Or i'm just looking for some mirror or the following mods :

TSL Ambience Improvement Mod (by PastramiX)

Coruscant High Resolution Textures by Exile007

Enchanced Merchants by Shem

Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger (optionnal)

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by J7 (optionnal)

Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox by Sharen Thrawn(optionnal)

Coruscant Jedi Temple by DeathDisco (this is the one i REALLY want to use :( but cant found any mirror :( )

Movement Animation Fix for KOTOR & TSL by ZimmMaster

Shem's Realistic Visual Effects (kinda important too :/)

Trailer Force Crush Sound by Don Kain.

The one i would like to have in priority is the Coruscant Jedy Temple, dont waste time on the other if u are busy, but if u could help me on this one, i would really apreciate it.

Thanks all,

Sixters, padawan in the modding's side.

Well you can download Don Kain's Trailer Force Crush Sound here. By the way, his screen name is currently "Kainzorus Prime"

Is there is something wrong on my computers/settings or is that because of my location ?

As for the others, what will work the best for you in a proxy program to access the Filefront site. Filefront is not available in France so you'll have to sneak around it. I've heard recommendations for the following proxy sites so you'll be able to download from there: kproxy.com, ultrasurf.us, or following this instruction if you're using Firefox...

1- Use (or Download) Firefox

2- From the mozilla add-ons, I advise you to download Foxyproxy https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/

3- After having installed it, go there : http://www.proxy-listen.de/Proxy/Proxyliste.html

Choose a country near you, from this list of allowed countries: http://www.gamefront.com/file-hosting-faq/ and you will be able to download everything you need.

4- When you are done with foxyproxy, just click on the foxy near the address bar with the right click and click on "Switch off Foxyproxy"

Hi everybody ! French fan of the KotOR series, actually want to play again to the 2nd , and goes to a full walktrough with TSLRCM 1.8 (or 1.8.1 ? nevermind that nots important).

I'm trying to found somes mods, but i can download from filefront or gamefronts at all. For some of theses mods that i want, i found mirrors (but really not much of them...).

Each time i try to download, after the five second delay i get a Firefox Error Message that is this :

When under IE, i have the windows with "execute", "register" or "register as" but, and i've tryed each options, nothing happens. Really nothing.

Is there is something wrong on my computers/settings or that cuz of my location ?

In case u have some solution, i'm here waiting :D Or i'm just looking for some mirror or the following mods :

TSL Ambience Improvement Mod (by PastramiX)

Coruscant High Resolution Textures by Exile007

Enchanced Merchants by Shem

Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger (optionnal)

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by J7 (optionnal)

Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox by Sharen Thrawn(optionnal)

Coruscant Jedi Temple by DeathDisco (this is the one i REALLY want to use :( but cant found any mirror :( )

Movement Animation Fix for KOTOR & TSL by ZimmMaster

Shem's Realistic Visual Effects (kinda important too :/)

Trailer Force Crush Sound by Don Kain.

The one i would like to have in priority is the Coruscant Jedy Temple, dont waste time on the other if u are busy, but if u could help me on this one, i would really apreciate it.

Thanks all,

Sixters, padawan in the modding's side.

Most of the stuff you want is at the Deadly Stream - http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/

I search for some of them (almost all) mirrors, but cannot found them, or the post on other sites (given in a thread of this forum) where all redirecting to filefronts downloads :/

Achilles; I was just about to PM you, but i get a solution :) I'll PM you, as you dont waste time searching them in ur HDD for me ^^

Sith Holocron: Beautiful, that works ! My internet is kinda limited 'till monday, so i will try my downloads (1hour for the Ambiance Improvement Mod... ) when i'll get back to my home, but i've made some try and it works perfectly. You saved my game :p Thanks a lot sir ;)

Hi again everybody.

Everything works well, i've downloaded all the things i need expect one that i cant found.

For the Tomb of Azgath N'dul by Darth Insidious, i've found the mod and the 2.2 patch, but its written that we need the Dstoney patch to made it work with TSLRCM , and the original link seems dead [ http://h1.ripway.com/dstoney/TSLRCM_Tomb_patch.rar ].

If someone know a mirror i would be happy :) Or if u rather send it to me directly, i will PM my e-mail to the interessed peoples.

Thanks a lot to all, i continue to search in case i missed something.

Sixters.

I've downloaded all the things that I need except one other file I can't find.

For the Tomb of Azgath N'dul by Darth Insidious, I've found the [original] mod and the 2.2 patch, but it's written that we need the Dstoney patch to make it work with TSLRCM

Try this instead of Stoney's patch. After following the instructions on that page and installing it, please report your findings.

I've DL and installed this, tanks a lot :)

The game is starting, i'll come back later when i'll play this mod content (that might take ages as my free time is limited atm) but i think it would work. Thanks you a lot either for disponibily and amazingly helping posts.

I have another strange issue.

Previous week i deleted the game to start a re-installation with mods etc, and after starting the new one i noticed that i had only the CD n°1 , so i cannot installed it . I've downloaded the iso of the game for my install (i'm not a patient guy... ^^ ) and it works fine, expect that when i've installed of the mods (i cant tell wich one is doing this bug, didnt try during the process) , i cant play with my virtual CD (original CD cannot be found or authenticated) or with the SecuROM patch too (even if its originally for vista issues i've tryed) it detect thats its an emulator.

With my real CD (as now i'm back to my apartment) , no problem, everything works fine.

This is not a problem as i still can play, but my curiosity dont want to let me in peace. Any idea of why this odd bug is appearing ? How to fix it eventually ?

Sorry for all thoses questions, that's a... i dont know the english terms but in literals terms it would be "professional deformation" . I' am freacking curious about informatics facts/odd bugs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Armor Expansion Mod by CaptainSkye

Mekal and Lashowe Recruitment mod

Fire, Ice and Atris gift robe mod

Messkell's Pack featuring fish-fest, Evil Temple, Shores of Death Etc.

Sorry for reviving some old requests but i made them 5 years ago and i haven't gotten any feedback, no harm intended i just am a person who hasn't gotten feedback for these requests PM me if you have any of them

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I didn't know where to put this but I found this site when searching a way to access LucasFiles. Looks like PCGM may be back in some way, we can access pages, but many features and the download links doesn't work. It's the first time I got on this site and it gave me some hope to get some lost mods back, if it's not a hoax.

Archived