Shem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for the Shores of Death mod, and the link at the top of the page is broken (for me at least), does anyone have a version of it they can share?

Also, dunno if this even exists, but is there a long-haired female head mod? I don't care if the hair is stiff and clips with the Star Forge Cape (which it probably would, for that matter, but I hate the look of the SF robes so I never use them), I would simply love to have a mod with actual long hair (not ponytail, although a sufficiently long ponytail might do if there's really nothing else out there). If there is no such mod, I guess I'll have to go find a tutorial to help me edit one of the heads I already have :p And finally, there must be a mod out there that ports some of the neat KOTOR 2 robes to KOTOR 1, right (namely, the robes which actually have a cloak as well)?

Now, if only someone could figure out how to create hew hair meshes for KOTOR >.<

Out of curiosity, I've been reading a LP of KOTOR 2, and the main character is running around in some neat robes (http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/Update%2034/img-71.JPG for a screenshot)... He modded them into KOTOR 2, so I was wondering if there might be a way to port that robe model into KOTOR 1 (preferably with a Dark Side reskin :p)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Likewise. I'm looking for the Shores of death/Evil temple mods(?). If anyone would be willing to share them, that'd be great. I've also got a lot mods for KOTOR, some of which are kind of rare, so maybe I can return the favor. We'll see. Thanks guys.

Archived