Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Hello guys, long time lurker here.

As others before me, I've failed to find available links for messkell's mods:

- Shores of Death

- Slaughter the Council

- Manaan Fish Fest

- Evil Temple, etc.

If at all possible, would also love to get gsccc's - Reign of the Sith. Thanks.

Long Live KOTOR!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Kotor modding community! I've been scanning forums and sites like filefront/gamefront, but haven't been able to find downloads for any of these mods:

Thank you! Hopefully someone has Royal Guard out there somewhere.

I've got it. If you can PM me your email address, I'll send it to you. :)

Armor Expansion Mod by CaptainSkye

I certainly used to have this, and it may be somewhere on my computer, but it will probably take me a little while to find it.

nrklol,

Check your PM for links to Shores of Death, Slaughter the Jedi Council, Manaan Fish Fest and Evil Temple.

Hopefully someone has "Bastila: Jedi Royal Guard" and "Reign of the Sith" out there somewhere.

Thanks a lot, Sith Holocron. You guys are amazing.

I would still love to get a link for "Reign of the Sith" from someone kind enough, thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am currently on the hunt for these mods, but I cannot seem to find them anywhere:

- T7's Verpine Implant Integration Visor for Kotor 1

- Jolees hut

- Realistic Mod Reskin

- Wookie amulet by cate_kroft

If anybody could help me find any these it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys. As someone before me requested, I'm looking for:

- Shores of Death

- Slaughter the Council

- Manaan Fish Fest

- Evil Temple, etc.

Honestly, I am surprised at how long you guys have been going at this. Job well done. Give yourselves a pat on the back. :D

I know Zbyl was trying to get this into TSLRCM some time ago. We even had PastramiX splice together the music that was hear in the background. Here it is on YouTube.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Unfortunately, we never could find some of the sound effects used in the original movie - as was discussed here.

Might you have played a beta of the scene?

However, missing sound effects or not - I think that it should be released as a mod - separate from (but compatible with) the TSLRCM

I never really got the whole "we don't have all the sound effects" - the Visas' introduction cutscene in TSLRCM also lacks some of the original sounds, like the rustling of the cloth heard when she stands up in her chamber, and me music is different from the original pre-rendered video.

Personally, I'd just splice in similar sounding effects and roll with it.

Also, I might have played the beta of the mod, it was absolute ages ago, when PCGM was still around, actually.

I never really got the whole "we don't have all the sound effects" - the Visas' introduction cutscene in TSLRCM also lacks some of the original sounds, like the rustling of the cloth heard when she stands up in her chamber, and me music is different from the original pre-rendered video.

Personally, I'd just splice in similar sounding effects and roll with it.

Also, I might have played the beta of the mod, it was absolute ages ago, when PCGM was still around, actually.

Though he's on vacation now, perhaps a PM request to be released as a separate mod to Zbyl might be a good idea. Feel free to mention that I second your wish to use this mod.

Archived