Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the .mp3 is exactly the same, I see it sitting in the streammusic folder. However, it doesn't trigger properly in-game. I had a look at the .git file of 835NIH.mod and it's still set up to use the same Sith theme as regular Ravager levels.

I assume the a_mus_visas.mp3 was meant to either be played via a trigger, or the change in the .git file was simply omitted by accident.

Here's a video I've recorded of that cutscene, as it appears in my game -

Hello and good time of the day to everyone. I'm not sure how much love will people show for someone who have never registered on these forums before, but I'm looking for two mods: Shore of Death and Qui-Gon Style Double-Bladed Hilts for K1 (by Oldflash). Can someone share them with me, please?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also searching for a working link to the Shore of Death/Evil Temple mods. I used to have them saved on my Desktop but I ,in my excruciating stupidity ,deleted the folder with my KotoR mods. I was able to find and re-download all of them, with the exception of these two ever elusive ones.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i know this is a long shot, Im currently looking for and old mod for lightsaber blades. It was something along the lines of being called "Refined Lightsaber Blades" It removed the Boxy effect of the graphic and made it sharp and refined. it also stayed true to the original colors. It was on PCGM one apon a time ago. If anybody has it i would be eterneally grateful. i cannot remember the author.

Edit* Also i think it was oringally a TSL mod but since the textures were the same name it was also usable for KOTOR

• 2 weeks later...

Mekal and Lashowe Recruitment mod

Sorry for reviving some old requests but i made them 5 years ago and i haven't gotten any feedback, no harm intended i just am a person who hasn't gotten feedback for these requests PM me if you have any of them

I'm looking for this one too, I want Lashowe on my team! I'll let you know if I find out. So far, only found dead links. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Use an anonymizer to access Filefront. Your country is probably blocked.

I'm in America, and I can kinda sorta access this

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Feat_Progression_for_K1;76579

page but I can't get the download to start.

Also, will I have to start a new game for it to come into affect without lolcrashing me?

EDIT:I found a decent proxy. *sigh* Wish I got into this stuff when the community was still thriving. or that mods had console support.

Sorry for the really long post kind of editing as I go through the mods back in time

Seeing as how the mod I am looking for is really really old and I am several years late I will refrain from going through the entire 46 pages and make my own post here

I am looking for mainly Queen of Nights older mods where all her photoshack images are gone and all the downloads are also gone

I am also looking for this. I noticed that the Necroer was sent here but I don't know if he actually posted and got a reply

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=128873

Also found this and really want it aswell

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=184576

Are there any Rakghoul mods out there???

Whats this mod look like? http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158006

I have ran into another issue with my proxies no longer working right. Kproxy is fine save for its limit of how big a file you can download, and the others have begun just giving me broken php files and such. So I got dozens of KOTOR II mods that I can't download now.

Archived