Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Having had my PC die I lost all my beloved mods, then the equally horrific discovery that PCGM was gone I'm very lost :( Been able to get back most of the one's I treasured most (god I'd be lost without USM) but I haven't been able to find Full Item Creation, More Feats for Party or Improved Atris mods for KOTORII. I will be most grateful to anyone who can point me in the direction of these mods.

Thanks in advance,

- Jaden

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can someone get me the absolute latest version of the kotor tool by fred tetra? edit: jaden, i have full item creation. just let me know how i can get it to you.

Yeah, SWK keeps going down; no idea why. I have an older version, not the newest, but all I have are the files, not the installer. AFAIK, SWK is the only place to get KT.. Fred didn't upload it to PCGM or LucasFiles or Filefront, at least not when I was around using it. All his old page says is that KT has moved to SWK.

_EW_

'lo all.

Just wondering if I could ask a little help with pcgamemods down...

Could someone please post a link for KristyKistic's "Athena Too" for TSL please? It would be greatly appreciated.

Much thanks

Edit: Woot!

Thanks much!

the project yavin 4? i was under the impression thats only available in polish or did the team finally released an english version?

Darth Deralia, and everyone else, this isn't a discussion thread this is a mod link requests thread so lets leave these discussion/question posts out. We mods will delete any more of these in the future. Just to help keep things tidy. Thanks all. :) -RH

Just a little tip I received via PM:

Just to add to the digging up mods tutorial:

If you use the advanced search on google, and enter http://ds1.pcgamemods.com for the domain section, that helps narrow things down.

Also, if you run into a file name with spaces in it (such as No Masks.zip) when you're entering your URL to download it, use "%20" without quotes to replace the spaces.

Good advice. I've updated the second (2nd) post to reflect this as well. Thanks for the tip purgatory jones :thumbsup:

i was wondering if anybody could help me find a reskin of Malak. i don't remember who did it, but i really liked it. it gave him a black suit with metal plates on the chest along with sith eyes. it was one of my favorite reskins, but i lost it when i cleaned out my override folder (too many bugs from all the combined mods)

Edit: RevanSithMaster thank you, thank you very much.

and it was the second one that i was looking for, but the first one is cool too.

Archived