Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's this??? RH double posted!?! :eyeraise:

Yes I did, so that this post would be at the top of the page. :xp:

To remind everyone of this threads rules, I am going to repeat the thread rules again...

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

1. Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being deleted.
  2. Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
  3. Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods thread, before posting here.
  4. Check the list in the first post in this thread before posting a link request.
  5. This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.

Thanks. -RH

Once again posts that are not mod requests or people posting links to said requested mods will be simply deleted as clutter. Thanks.

Could somebody please get me a link to the Jedi/Sith Prestige Choice Mod for TSL? Any help would be great :)

anyone? :|

Lunar4, this is considered a 'bump' and they are not allowed here, so no more ok? ;) Your request sounds like a mod I made as ED states below, but no one can be sure, please edit this post and include more information on the mod you are asking for (Like what it does, author, etc.), or else we can't really help you beyond simple guesses. :( -RH

Yes I did, so that this post would be at the top of the page. :xp:

Hey RedHawke, what's LF's policy o rule-breaking mods? :xp:

It is allowed to post the thread rules again on the top of the page. I only had to do so because I had to delete a bunch of off-topic posts. ;) But now you have dared to question me so :lightning ... :xp: -RH

@Lunar4, you might not have gotten any responses because of the obscurity of that mod. I've found a 'Prestiege Class Bonus Mod' (which is probably at RedHawke's site, as it's his mod) but nothing else. :)

Request: Shem's Prequel Saber Blades
Here you go. I have them also at FileFront (I also manage the place :xp: ). :D

KOTOR Version

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prequel_Sabers;57891

TSL Version

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Prequel_Sabers_for_TSL;57889

still cant find the warp band for KOTOR1.. anybody? elp?
Try Darth333's Home Page, it should be there. :D

http://www.geocities.com/d333mods/

Hi, uhh, I don't if this is the right place or not but Darth333 told me to give it a shot posting here, What I want to know is does anyone have a mod where it turns all 2 handed weapons into single handed weapons for all weapons, swords, light sabers(yes thats right a double bladed saber in each hand ) and blasters, this mod is for both K1 and TSL?

I thought pcgamemods might have had it, but since they are down(or gone) I lost all any chance of finding out, except for here.

Edit (To Below Post):

Darth333 was right, as always..... but yeah this is the right place and welcome to the Forums :waive1: but unfortunately I do not know where it is... give me a few minutes and I'll find it

Any luck with finding it? Also while I'm at it, Is there also another mod where you gain more experience from the enemies that you kill? Also is there a mod where in both games where you start with a light saber?

Darth333 was right, as always..... but yeah this is the right place and welcome to the Forums :waive1: but unfortunately I do not know where it is... give me a few minutes and I'll find it

Edit:

There is for the first one, but I could make you a mod to start with a lightsaber and to gain more experience, but right now I don't have time.... I'm about to leave my house... so if you want me to PM me your e-mail address and unfortunately I couldn't find it

Heres one for the first game http://www.hosey.org/kotor/iamjedi/

Archived