Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello , I wander dose anyone have the mod where the long hair Hispanic changed in to old , white hear and white bears I believe , Thanks

Edit: (Below post) No , the mod is for k1 , i'l try to get a pic if I can , It is the long hair face in k1 that is turned his hair and a extra beard to white ..... I think I saw ones i Pcgamemods

Edit 2: Here is a pic where it shows the mod , the pic is not exacly of the mod butit proves that it exist.............http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p9257186.html

Edit 3: I know , But I saw a Similar In Pcgamemods ,But well Pcgamemods is down :( , WHY!?!?!?!?!?! when I moust need them!!

Edit 4: I belive the Mod is in Holowman plugin , But it cant be extracted from there :(

Do you mean the mod for K2 that was the new PC ,thats was supposed to be Jorus C'Baoth?

Edit: Well, here's Joruus, for anyone interested, it took a long time to find: Here!

Enjoy!

P.S. Kotor_jf, I'll wait for the pic to know what I'm looking for, but i can't seem to find anything! :)

Edit: I believe that is a personal mod by T7nowhere, he only released the hilt, not the reskin, sorry! :)

~MZ

yea I saw that mod and loved the idea behind it and the skins are great work but they are a little too in your face for my personal taste ( they kinda scream I will eat your soul and have your children for dessert) lol. Ty so much for trying though.

Almighty Lord of Finders, I beseech thee! :p

Coulda pass up the PCGM link to mrdefender's wrist console? His website is broken.

Edit: RawR... I believe I've seen a Darth Bandon's armor mod for TSL, anyone got any linkx?

Hello HK-87, I'm sorry but can you refrain from asking for mod links one at a time, it clutters up the thread, if you have a list post them al at once. Thanks.

I am combining all your posts into this one. -RH

I'm afraid not, as that is for the Original, not TSL.

EDIT: I may be a jerk for constantly asking for these, and I apologise if I am considered such.

Anybody have a few mods, one of which gives a robe that uses the Star Forge Robes model, and another, that changes the clothing model to the Onderon civillian ware.

Edit: Can someone fix this link for me so i can directly dl it?http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16419.html

Lord_Fear please don't double post, edit your last post in the thread if you have the last post and have something further to add. Controlling clutter in this thread becomes neigh-impossible without poster cooperation. Thanks. -RH

Sorry I had No Idea I couldnt double post in here.But could someone plz fix it?

Jedi/Sith Prestige Choice Mod for TSL by Dark_lord_Cheez

the link to it on lucasforums is http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169991

can someone please do me and atari a favor and post a direct download link thanks murdrax!!

I know that you guys are working hard, and I appreciate it all, keep up the good work. Now if you guys would do me a favor, I would also like this mod above this post. I don't understand how to find the direct link using google. If someone would please post the direct link. If this is violating any rules would a mod please delete this. Thank you all for your time.

Archived