Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellow KOTOR players,

It's been a while, but I've been bored as hell this last week and decided to pop TSL into my CD drive. I got all my mods worked out, except for a Skip Peragus. I don't have WINRAR, and I'm not allowed to get it (stupid parents...), so could anyone give me the link to a Skip Peragus mod that uses winzip and NOT winrar?

~Dav

It's been a while, but I've been bored as hell this last week and decided to pop TSL into my CD drive. I got all my mods worked out, except for a Skip Peragus. I don't have WINRAR, and I'm not allowed to get it (stupid parents...), so could anyone give me the link to a Skip Peragus mod that uses winzip and NOT winrar?

I don't think there is a zipped version uploaded, but you can use 7zip to extract RAR archives. It's rather small to download and free to use.

Hi, I'm a little new to the modding world, and I've been browsing this site looking for new heads resembling Characters from the movies like Anakin, Obi Wan, Mace Windu, and others. I've found a bunch of old movie heads by Captivus, but I can't find a place to download any of the mods.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or if anyone would like to take up a project of making Movie Character Mods, Please let me know.

Thank you

Can anyone tell me where to find the Movie Robes for TSL that uses the patcher and any mods by shadow blaze who did the Odyssey Saber for TSL?

I found two links for Shadow Blaze's Saber Pack mod but can't get either one to work for me. These are the links I found:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10972.html

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10-0-0-3200-14.html

Can someone help me with them please?

Thanks Aurora Starfire. That was the robe mod I was looking for.

Like I said before this is a link request thread.If you want to look for TSL Mods you can check the Taris Upper City Emporium or the first page of this thread.

EDIT:Does anyone know where I can find the mod that lets your PC have the appearance of an Iridonian without the armor?

For KotOR 1

Hi i just got directed to this thread, i tried looking though the pages to see if some one already requested my idea but i could not find anything.

Has any one got the link so that all influence for TSL party members are at 100% so i can get the story line and turn them in to jedi ?

many thanks

Sorry for such a vague description, for I don't recall if PCGameMods even had what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for mods that either retexture or remodel Bastila's head. I've already seen several that change Bastila's hair color, and the La_Lord_Forge's remodeling. With keeping Bastila a brunette, did PCGameMods have any other mods that retexture or remodel Bastila's head?

Thanks for your time.

Can anyone give me: "Allronix dialog pack" for kotor 1

ive been trying to find it for ages

Here's the LucasFiles link:

http://www.lucasfiles.com/?action=file&id=1414&PHPSESSID=191fc8a13df262fc1a7bd18056779a99

While I'm here, I remember seeing a mod at PCGamemods that made lightsaber blades flicker. I think it went along with Shem's Prequel Sabers, but I don't think Shem made it. Does anyone know where it is?

Hey Zio you know where I can find an all force mod for TSL?

Its kind of like the mod for kotor 1 Its the one where if you level up you get 99 force power points and 99 feat points.

The Kotor1 mod is from Game Unlimited If theres a Kotor2 version of this Mod for it out there I hope someone can find it

alright what im looking for is one of the many padawan mods for k1. this one replaces trask with gui gon and if i remember right you can eventually recruit sidious and maul.it makes you a jedi from the beginning. im not sure of the author or anything. im sorry if i overlooked it anywhere ive been searching for hours.

alright what im looking for is one of the many padawan mods for k1. this one replaces trask with gui gon and if i remember right you can eventually recruit sidious and maul.it makes you a jedi from the beginning. im not sure of the author or anything. im sorry if i overlooked it anywhere ive been searching for hours.

I think it's MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1. There's a link to it on the first page of this thread.

Archived