Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know where i can get the mod where i can get the romance with carth or bastila whenever i wish? If someone could post a link to it that'd be great, and also the mod where i can get full influence with all party members in tsl. I checked darth333's site and it didn't list anywhere(I dunno where it is).

does anyone know where i can get the mod where i can get the romance with carth or bastila whenever i wish? If someone could post a link to it that'd be great, and also the mod where i can get full influence with all party members in tsl. I checked darth333's site and it didn't list anywhere(I dunno where it is).

Isn't that the mod where you get full influence with all the party members when you recruit them? (Just Asking)

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if there was any place I could find the required fixes for K2RP, as Team Gizka has removed them, but has yet to integrate them into the mod.

Here is a list of the fixes:

Dxun Equation Puzzle Fix

Fuel For Telos Quest Fix

Handmaiden Training->Cutscene Fix

Hidden Compartment Fix

Mira Spacesuit Fix

Skippable Mebla Dialogue Fix

Starport Visa Trade Fix

Telos Academy Imprisonment Cutscene Fix

Tienn Tubb's Store Fix

Visas Teaches Force Sight Fix

Nihilus-Visas In-Game Cutscene Tweak

I was wondering if there was any place I could find the required fixes for K2RP, as Team Gizka has removed them, but has yet to integrate them into the mod.

PM me your e-mail. I send therm your way.

Edit Stupid Gmail

PM Sent

The Nihilus-Visas In-Game Cutscene Tweak is still on the TSLRP site.

*twitch*

Where?!

_EW_

huh?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

picture.php?albumid=149&pictureid=1057

I have TONS of mods on my server from my archive. I PM DL links for them should I see a request that I have. Are either of you wanting it.. or are you just trying to confuse me. It's not hard to do :xp::lol:

Where?!

_EW_

And thats why I twitched on the last page...

@Chainz: Before you came back, there was an issue with a now banned member DarthRevan243, which we used the abbreviation DR to identify him. He got perma banned for hax0ring another member...

And if we wanted to confuse you, we could do it a bit moar creative :p

YGPM

ingles please. :xp:

Where?!

_EW_

And if we wanted to confuse you, we could do it a bit moar creative :p

"Oh, I get it. Let's play with the old man's head, is it? He's half-senile, he'll forget I said anything! Wait, uh, what was this about, anyway?"

―Jolee Bindo ;)

Whoa, ChAiNz! I go away for two weeks and everyone starts coming out of the wood-work... >.>

You wouldn't by any chance happen to have Skye's Armor Expansion Mod, would you?

I see that you are back :D

I bet it was a surprise to see all these new mods coming out (especially one that topped the list *HINT*) :xp:

Whoa, ChAiNz! I go away for two weeks and everyone starts coming out of the wood-work... >.>
Surprise! :D

You wouldn't by any chance happen to have Skye's Armor Expansion Mod, would you?

I can't recall to be honest. If it's a recent mod.. then probably not since I've been out of the scene for so long. I don't have it on my server, but I'm at work so I can't check my home libraries. I'll look over them this evening to see what I have :)

Archived