Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There used to be a huge mod for Star Wars Galaxies called the Star Wars Galaxies Enhancement Mod. It changed everything from the poorly done lightsabers, and music to movie lightsabers, to movie R2-D2 sounds. It was amazing, and it used to be of Filefront.com, but it's not there anymore. Does anyone know why? And, where I can redownload that?

Please can som1 send me fish fest?

Insidious reminded me of something when he said a mod was on PCGM back in the day. - like a month or 2 ago, Marius pops up on MSN saying: PCGM IS BACK ONLINE! I replied with: OMG REALLY? Then he said: some time in the past.

Grrrr damn you marius fett.

Please can som1 send me fish fest?

Insidious reminded me of something when he said a mod was on PCGM back in the day. - like a month or 2 ago, Marius pops up on MSN saying: PCGM IS BACK ONLINE! I replied with: OMG REALLY? Then he said: some time in the past.

Grrrr damn you marius fett.

Aaactually, the conversation went like this:

ME: OMG, PGCM is up again!

YOU: OMG, REALLY?

ME: NO!! HAHA!

As for that mod, I think Sekan has it.

Try sending him a PM. :)

There used to be a huge mod for Star Wars Galaxies called the Star Wars Galaxies Enhancement Mod. It changed everything from the poorly done lightsabers, and music to movie lightsabers, to movie R2-D2 sounds. It was amazing, and it used to be of Filefront.com, but it's not there anymore. Does anyone know why? And, where I can redownload that?

We're not a Galaxies forum ;)

Try the SWG subforum off of the main lucasforums.com page.

_EW_

hey everyone,

I had found a tsl unlimited influence mod earlier on and i put it on my external drive. Unforutnately my usb is dead because it got dropped too many times. So I searched some web sites known to me and could NOT remember the site name of where i found it. So I need someone to find and send it to me in a PM or post it in this thread.

Thanks,

Kotorcrazyguy.

I am asking this because the current one that I have found off of lucasfiles has it so that basically the saber doesn't actually exist as a material object in the world oddly..as I can't upgrade it at a workbench. And since pmgamingmods is no more....*shrugs*...anyone know where I could get this still?

OK, I am very confused...

I tried to find some restoration mods from different modders, but a modder with a restoration mod posted in the other's thread with the restoration mod, and he also had in the sig the link for his restoration mod, so I opened a new tab, viewed the thread, then the other said: 'Hey, that's the stuff I didn't restored in *i don't know what mod*' and then I searched for that mod to, but I got so confused I closed all tabs and ran here :D

Now, I know no more requests like this accepted, but can someone give me the links of the restoration mods that have been completed?

Thx.

~eX~

Hello all, I'm looking for Ilikecommas stand robe pack, the master robe reskins as well as the padawan collar fix. I've looked all over and can't find it anywhere, I searched almost every page on this thread, saw at least 4 people ask for this mod but i didn't see any responses. Anyone have this mod and may be willing to send to me? Or can anyone point me in the direction of where I may find this mod?

Thank you very much, I love this mod. I'm backing up EVERY one of these mods that i can now find again...like i should have to begin with lol

Hello all, I'm looking for Ilikecommas stand robe pack, the master robe reskins as well as the padawan collar fix. I've looked all over and can't find it anywhere, I searched almost every page on this thread, saw at least 4 people ask for this mod but i didn't see any responses. Anyone have this mod and may be willing to send to me? Or can anyone point me in the direction of where I may find this mod?

Thank you very much, I love this mod. I'm backing up EVERY one of these mods that i can now find again...like i should have to begin with lol

Look here for the Padawan Collar fix.

Not sure on the other 2 mods tho.

thanks for the reply.

I think that is for modders? I don't believe the padawan one is complete only the master one? Well I could never get that one to work, only the Master robes so I always used the padawan collar fix that ilikecommas provided along with his stand robe pack.

thanks for trying mate

thanks for the reply.

I think that is for modders? I don't believe the padawan one is complete only the master one? Well I could never get that one to work, only the Master robes so I always used the padawan collar fix that ilikecommas provided along with his stand robe pack.

thanks for trying mate

Completely missed this request.. :o

Check your PM's. :D

Archived