Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Hello everyone can i get the anakin and dooku heads for tsl thanks

Oh and does anyone have any of the luke heads?

And the purple revan reskin? sorry for so many requests its been awhile since i had any kotor games installed i would just like some of the mods i had back.

Please use the "edit this" function to the lower right to add to your posts rather than triple posting - Cz ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone can i get the anakin and dooku heads for tsl thanks

Oh and does anyone have any of the luke heads?

And the purple revan reskin? sorry for so many requests its been awhile since i had any kotor games installed i would just like some of the mods i had back.

Please use the "edit this" function to the lower right to add to your posts rather than triple posting - Cz ;)

PM sent. :)

Did you have Sciamano's grievous mod? if you do please send it to me!

Also im looking for an old mod that i had at one point the...Neo-crusader mandalore mod. if anyone has that one i would welcome it

Wow; It's been a while since I've made a request myself. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has the Burnt Anakin skin by Sciamano. Also, I wondering if anyone has Avol's Bastila as PC.

If you have either or both mods, I'd appreciate a PM. :)

Check your PM's ;)

@Ferc I don't have, or rather, don't notice having, the burnt Anakin head, but I'll keep digging. I do have the Avol Bastila mod though ;)

[Persuade] Give me all your mods Chainz :xp:

Oh no I should have known that would not work on the all mighty Chainz :(

Seriously now... Could you also send me a copy of MECK? Please?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

puss-in-boots.jpg

Edit: Thanks

Could you also send me a copy of MECK? Please?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

puss-in-boots.jpg

:lol:

caaaaan't resiiiiiist piiiiic... [/failed persuade save]

Check your PM's ;)

Since we are on a new page I feel the need to re-iterate this threads rules here.

1. Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
  2. Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
  3. Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods thread, before posting here.
  4. Check the below list before posting a link request.
  5. This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
  6. Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.
  7. Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.

Thanks. -RH

ChAiNz.2da, have you any skins from Original Trilogy?

And could you send it to me?

Thanks.

I have a Leia, Han Solo & "Old" Ben Kenobi from Sciamano. Any other heads you'll need to be more specific so I can search my archives.

I'll send you a PM link to the heads I mentioned though :)

p.s. these are for TSL btw, if you need K1 heads, let me know so I can search.

I have a Leia, Han Solo & "Old" Ben Kenobi from Sciamano. Any other heads you'll need to be more specific so I can search my archives.

I'll send you a PM link to the heads I mentioned though :)

p.s. these are for TSL btw, if you need K1 heads, let me know so I can search.

Oh can i have those tsl heads? Pleeeeease i got avols vader and anakin but i need other heads too from star wars trilogy :p...

so it has been sometime since i requested anything 7 and a half month if i remember so here goes i would like anakin's head for tsl by sciamano and also his grievous reskin for nihilus

Edit: so second request i would want nihilus mask and by that i mean just the mask not the hood to i searched for it in pretty much every site where you can download tsl stuff but i just can't seem to find it

Archived