Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anybody have the Full Item Creation Mod for TSL?

Is there a Bastila PC mod for K1 that is not a disguise?

I can't remember if there were.

Sent you a link for the Full Item mod.. but I can't recall a Bastila PC for k1 mod. I know there's one for TSL though.

RedHawke made a mod that allows the PC (female) be able to wear Bastila's outfit for K1 however :D

http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/mods.html

and Endorenna that hodded mod is Avol's hood mod i think

If i'm wrong please tell me

is there any chance someone could send me this "Avol's hood mod"?

i've been looking for it for a long time, unfortunatelly without any luck.

PM sent :D - Cz

Okay, couple quick requests. I heard that there's a mod where I can get Mira instead of Hanharr when I'm DS. Could someone send that to me, please? Also, is there a Sith Eyes mod for TSL? Thanks, guys! :)

Edit: Whoops, forgot one other thing. I was wondering if I can use the KSE to change my face in KotOR 1 back to LS even when I'm DS. Thanks again!

Could i get the maul head and and the veridian echo please? And if anyone has avol's vader (first and second release not the latest ver.) i would like that too.

Sent you a PM for Maul heads..

The only Avol Vader mod I have is version 92.36 Beta. Not sure if it's a version you need/want but I sent that link as well :)

I would really like to find someone who owns a copy of the Jango Fett armor mod that works for Knights of the Old Republic 1. I went to the original thread and found that he had posted the mod on PC Game Mods.com, which as most people know by now, no longer exists, and he never reposted his mod with filefront or LucasFiles, and therefore the mod no longer exists on the Internet for download. Would anyone please pm me if they have it? That way, I can finally give Canderous, and the rest of the Mandalorians real Jango Fett armor.

Thank you

EDIT: Oh? THIS is where it got moved to? ...well, thanx mods...

OK. I was checking my mass of CD archives of all the random crap I saved during my nights of energy drink insomnia a while ago. Amongst them is a CD w/ a bunch of mods I remember downloading from PCGM. The big deal?

I think I have some LOST mods!!! (I don't see them anywhere that I've looked: kotorfiles and lucasfiles)

I would (STILL) like anybody who is an author of mods, to which the unfortunate has happened and never got their mods back, to step forth and state their lost mod. PM me. <snip>

EDIT: eheheh...ummm. crap. Well, I have searched and it seems like most of my downloaded mods are at least somewhere to be found. I was hoping to help out some.

Well, I do have some of AVoL's mods--it appears others are distributing for AVoL, since his links are still to PCGM

K2 char_darthvader_V092.36

AVoL's Bronze Lightsaber color fix (the original standalone version)

The only ones I have that appears are unavailable anywhere I look are the skin mods for K2 that sicamano made...and a few un-authored ones... and one called the black samurai mod...which I am currently in the process of getting the OK to distribute.

Of Sciamano's mods

Hopefully someone else has these?

Anakin V3 (ep 3)

Anakin's robes

Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi's robes

Quinlan Vos

Leia Organa

Han Solo

Senator Palpatine

yuuzhan

Jango Fett

Republic Clone Trooper

...I think I have mace windu somewheres else

Sorry, no General Greivous, much as I wish I did have it...

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL ***NOT***, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHATSOEVER, DISTRIBUTE THESE POTENTIALLY "LOST" FILES WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THEIR AUTHORS HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

That is...Until I get permission, I'm afraind it will have to sit as is. Sorry-- I don't think Sciamano is going to come back... :(

The unknown authors...I'm still debating...looking for any traces I can.

If another has these mods...reply, speaketh now if you wish to distribute thy files to others... or forever hold your peas...

As for potentialy everything else lost, we can hope.

If a mod I list (coming soon) is freely distributed elsewhere, then I suppose I can take that as an okay..I mean, hey, if I got it there and it's free, why not.

The big list soon, but a quickie of the potential lost ones are

Rainbow lightsaber color mod (ao author)

Black Samurai (author found, accquiring contact for permission)

Bloody skeleton (no author)

an HK47 skin, looks battle worn (no author)

Black Kreia (african-skin)(no author)

Stay tuned for the list in a future post soon...tho I bet others probably have most if not all of them.

Chainz2da, you are awesome.

Archived