Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the file is patch for the mekel recruit so it doesn't clash with the Carth Romance. Thanks though. T_T I guess I'm stalk uninstalling because this glitch has me stuck in the Ebon Hawk in the middle of space. (Like the galaxy droid glitch yet there's no galaxy droid.)

But I managed to get it to work...somehow...

Does anyone have the girly looking Anakin male head? I'd really like a link but when I went to the site the link was dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have Shaggoth's Sith Mask Reskin? It makes it look like Darth Revan's mask. I have a link to the pcgamemods page with web archive, but I cant download it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060318083927/www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18201.html

I saw on the first page someone requested for it, but it was a link to the file hosted on pcgamemods, so I just got redirected to some weird page. Thanks to anyone who tries to do this for me!

I am now looking for the mods listed below.

I decided to include as much info as i could gather from the webarchive of PcGameMods incase it was needed.

Mod Name: Mandalore's Heavy Armor for Male PC's

Game: KOTOR II

Author: Don Kain

File Name: Mandalore_Heavy_Armor.zip

ARMOR DESCRIPTION:

The Heavy Armor, that Mandalorian leader wore

prior to the Mandalorian Wars. Original Mandalore

performed many upgrades on this suit, including strengthing plates,

and fiber optic mesh that allows greater freedom of movement.

In addition, the gauntlets are modified to provide better accuracy during rapid firing.

Due to the nature of the armor and upgrades, only men can wear it.

STATS:

=========

- Gender Required: Male

- Dexterity +10

- Strength +5

- Bonus Feat(s): Rapid Shot, Improved Rapid Shot, Master Rapid Shot

- Improved Saving Throws, All +4

- Accepts Heavy Armor Upgrades

Mod Name: "IMPROVED ATRIS v1.0" by Nur Ab Sal

Inspired by a memorable duel between Mace Windu and Palpatine, I decided to alter the fight with Atris. She's a Jedi Master, a member of the Jedi Council and a postergirl of KOTOR 2 advertising. Surely you expected more from her, right? Jedi Council members like Windu or Yoda kick ass so Atris should too. She was surprisingly easy to defeat - no force powers, no good fencing moves from her. PATHETIC. Now, with all lightsaber forms and special feats at her disposal, Atris can kick Exile's ass and prove that she's a REAL Jedi Master actually.

Note: I changed her lightsaber to blue (the real one from the posters) becouse red was rather out of place.

Mod Name: RGB 6 Short Robes

Game: KOTOR II

Author: rgb

File Name: RGB_ShortRobes.zip

Six reskins for the dark jedi mid robe (Original found on Dark Jedi in the Trayus Academy on Korriban)

1) Basic short robes :: [DEF 4 , CON+1, STR+2]

2) Shaela Nur's robes "almost watchman" :: [DEF 5, Force Camouflage, Sneak Attack I-III ]

3) The cloak of Saresh and Alternative Cloak of Saresh :: [DEF 5, STR +2, CON+3, Bonus Feat: Regenerate Vit Points]

4) Jorak Uln's robes "Kreia's stunt double" [original texture] [DEF 5, Bonus Feat: Mentor, Bonus Feat: Force Chain]

(yes, every spell you or Kreia casts ends up on the current robe wearer)

5) Nayama Bindo's robes "almost assassin" :: [DEF 5, Force Camouflage, Sneak Attack I-III]

6) Quatra's robes "yet another Kreia's stunt double" [DEF 5, Bonus Feat: Mentor, Bonus Feat: Force Chain]

Mod Name: Mira's Swoop Biker Leather Minor Reskin (Sexy)

Author: MdKnightR (inspired by bhanlon7)

File Name: Mira_Leather_Tweak.zip

This is a minor reskin of bhanlon7's Mira's Swoop Biker Leather for the Bare-Midriff option.

What I did was erase the necklace and cross pendant and replaced it with an orange jewel on the neck with a matching one in the navel.

I am not a fan of navel piercings, so I made it look more like a belly-dancer's jewel.

The skin will change color with alignment transitions, but the jewel does not. However, it does seem to get more intense in color as the skin fades with DS corruption.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Droidmod(DroidSabers) Here's a description:

http://web.archive.org/web/200603181...mod/12810.html

This is the droidmod that AstroFro made 3 years ago for KOTOR.If someone still has the files or the mod can you send them to me or you could upload them to this site: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/ .

If you don't have the files can you remake the mod,please?Please do it or the mod will be lost forever.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

hey can anybody give me a link to

Sith Armada

bounty hunter pack for KOTOR 2

Taina's Replacer-----thanks chainz.2da

Neo-crusader mandalore

Sciamano's grievous------thanks chainz.2da

can't find them anywere so any help would be cool

Edit: hi everyine i'm looking for the following

Insidious plot v1.1----------thanks chainz.2da

Darth Strakers Sith Armada

sir mandalore mod

KOTOR Mandalorian Royal Guard Armor

original kotor holowan plugin

thanks in advance

hey can anybody give me a link to

Sith Armada

bounty hunter pack for KOTOR 2

Taina's Replacer

Neo-crusader mandalore

Sciamano's grievous

can't find them anywere so any help would be cool

Taina's Replacer is here:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Tainas_Replacer_for_KotOR_and_TSL;95792

Also, I sent you a link (PM) to some Sciamano skins :)

Hey guys. this is really nice of all you to share the hard to find mods. Does anyone have the sith battle simulation mod. It was done by Xcom and I think the file name is "xc_sbs.zip". It's only 41kb's so hopefully won't be to much of a problem, for getting it to me or to get a dl link up :D

Could I get this mod? Been crawling the internet for weeks for it.

Also, if anyone has it, DarthXANA's Ghost in the Shell Launcher.

Can anybody here direct me to Messkell's "Slaughter The Council" and GSCCC'S "Reign of the Sith" mods? I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find a working link..

Thanks in advance

"Slaughter the Council" is here, found thanks to Lord Dagrons earlier post.

Since the link is currently not working on kotorfiles (at least for me) I'm looking for a mod on this path, but I find the author is a not the person has something to do with roses in her character here and that was this mod for TSL.

I hope you can help me, thank you once before in advance.

Hiya Guys,

I remember that I downloaded, I think 2 years ago, a mod for Star Wars Knights of the old Republic. It was a mod where I could play as Revan from the begin. I searched everywhere but can't find the mod since I changed computer and installed the game somewhere else and lost the name of the mod.

Does someone know perhaps any kind of these mods which allow me to play as Revan from the begin?

Archived