Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

Well, I don't know of a mod in particular, but I'm thinking that if you have an ability with kotor tool, you might me able to extract one of the PC model and texture file (for naming purpose), then extract the revan robe model and its texture. Then, you'd have to rename the Revan model and texture to the pc files name and put those into override. I think it may work (but you'd get no armor...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya Guys,

I remember that I downloaded, I think 2 years ago, a mod for Star Wars Knights of the old Republic. It was a mod where I could play as Revan from the begin. I searched everywhere but can't find the mod since I changed computer and installed the game somewhere else and lost the name of the mod.

Does someone know perhaps any kind of these mods which allow me to play as Revan from the begin?

Would this be what you are looking for?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

D20 Adaptation Mod

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone still has this mod on his computer, considering that pcgamemods went down a long way back and there isn't any other site hosting it.

For the record: I've used the search feature but I haven't found any answer to this question.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I'd really like to get my hands on GSCCC's (<--Correct me if that's not right) Reign of the Sith mod for KotOR 1. Thanks.

I think that is never published it?

I have v.1 of it if anyone needs/wants it :D Not sure if it's the latest version, but it's at least something.. hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know this has been requested dozens of times but it's apparently quite elusive. Has anyone got the Jango Fett armour and pistols for TSL?

Also I'm sure I read about a mod that made the Handmaiden's clothes wearable for the female PC but I can't find it anywhere.

Hey guys, I know this has been requested dozens of times but it's apparently quite elusive. Has anyone got the Jango Fett armour and pistols for TSL?

Also I'm sure I read about a mod that made the Handmaiden's clothes wearable for the female PC but I can't find it anywhere.

Are these what you are looking for?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/WESTAR34_Blaster_Pistol;84467

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/WESTAR34_Blaster_Pistol;84476

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Fett_Style_Mandalorians_for_K1;109653

Oh heck I thought the weapons came with the armour, didn't think to check the weapons section on Kotorfiles! Cheers dude.

Still trying to find the Jango Fett armour for TSL though.

That is my fault. They do come with the armor mod. I don't know why I posted those two links. Also, I'm not sure if there is a version of that mod for TSL yet either. Sorry.

Archived