Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just reinstalled KOTOR2 and I lost a mod where there was a data pad either on Peragus or Harbinger which led to a person on Citadel Station that crafted custom items for the PC and party members. I can't recall the name or creator of this mod but if anyone here could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I just want to post this mod in case anyone wants to find it. It is Avol's Darth Vader mod for TSL. There are a few bugs

1) When you try to put on Darth Vaders Armor, the game sometimes crashes - Fix: Use savegame editor to change your appearance.

2) Some animation like normal attack, use lightsaber (door) and, mines have no animation. Your character will freeze until the animation is over. - Fix: None - Avol hasn't released an update so that is the best you'll get.

Put all files in Override in your SWKOTOR2 directory and then use savegame editor to modify your appearance. Thats it.

I have kept the armor on my computer so that it is never lost again. Here it is:

Download

Hey, I know that it was stated at the beginning of the thread, but does anyone know where I can DL KristyKistic's Revan Cutscene Fixed Force Powers mod for TSL. I can't get pcgamemods.com to work no matter what, so is you've got it plz PM me, thx.

Edit: Forgot to include in the first post, but does anyone have ilikecommas 'Standard Robe Pack for use with Svösh's Robe Collar Fix' ?

• 2 weeks later...
Edit: Forgot to include in the first post, but does anyone have ilikecommas 'Standard Robe Pack for use with Svösh's Robe Collar Fix' ?

Sent you a link to the Robe Fix mod

Does anyone happen to have Sciamano's Anakin Head?

Sent you the link to some skins

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! There was a mod I downloaded years ago for K2 that was a Nihilus mask that replaced Nihilus's mask on the Ravager, when you defeat him. Then K2 was wrecked somehow, so I had to restart. Ever since, I've been looking for it. It's been a year, yet I can't seem to find it no matter how hard I look. If anyone happens to have it, PM me PLEASE!!! Please...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived