Home

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Shem

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey does any body know were i can get sith specters first sleheyron module?, what i am talking about is not the demo im talking about the module that he released first, its not even on filefront anymore HERES A LINK TO THE THREAD SO YOU UNDERSTAND WICH MODULE http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=186374

i need this mod!

Edit:

If anyone has these mods could they pm me plz

[K1] Pingag The Duros Chapter II: The Real truth

[K1] Zombie planet & arena

[K1] Taris: Sith Planet

[K1] Cut Shadowland Level Restoration

[K1] Taris Ruins Mod Beta Release

[K2]Improved Atris

ty in advance

i have a few of these heres the links

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Restoration_of_the_Shadowlands;86553

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Zombie_Planet_Arena;73545

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all. I poured over this thread looking for a just few mods that are essential for another play through of TSL. If anyone can help me obtain these I would be very appreciateitve, this time I'm saving them to my thumb drive.

Ilikecommas Standard robe pack, the padawan collar fix, the jedi hood mod that matched the robe pack...these are my ultimate favorites!

I also need the mod that changes lightsaber hilts, theres one for short, double bladed etc. and the mod that gives the sith lightsabers but I think these are easier obtained than the first three but if someone can point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to assist me.

Hello all. I've got quite a few mods I would really like for K1. They are:

Manaan Door Relief

Kill Yuka Laka

Operation Kill Bastila

Taris Ruins

Jawa Shop

Deadeye Dunkan on Manaan

If anyone has any of them I would greatly appreciate the download links. Thanks.

Hello again, I'll try and make this brief.

I'd love to find the hood mod, I believe its a Sith one which had a hood for every robe that matched color, and the padawan colllar fix, and ilikecommas standard robe pack.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction to find these 3 mods I will be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance for any help

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, could someone post a valid link to download the D333 Party Manager Spawnband ?

Thanks in advance!

:)

As many of you no doubt know already, Redhawke's website is down and he apparently doesn't check his PM's anymore either so can anybody hook me up with Redhawkes' Exile Items Pack+Updates? I just can't replay TSL without that mod! :(

Check your PM's ;)

@Everyone, In the process of getting RH's mods over to my site now that I have his permission. Once we have everything settled, his mods will be back up. Just give us a little more time. Our schedules conflict alot of times.. hehehe :D

:Weapon texture overhaul" by Captain Hair

Captain Hair released one of his blasters from his project on Rapidshare some time ago. It's unlikely that anyone still has it but I'd love to get my hands on it if it was available.

Original post of the download follows:

th_ingame1.jpgth_ingame2.jpgth_ingame3.jpg

The first picture is comparing it to a standard in-game blaster (republic blaster). Its actually darn near completion now, only minor niggles like the pivot point to adjust.

icon.jpg

Here is a pic showing it compared to the icon art. I've made it a few shades too dark which I'll most likely go back and correct but for the most part it is done.

Anyway, I stuck up a tester on rapidshare in case anyone wants to DL it and see what they think of it in-game http://rapidshare.com/files/247781165/CH_Weapon_Overhaul_Preview.rar.html

I think I'm about done with this blaster now, so I'll be doing, uhh... *consults list* either the Ion Blaster, or the Republic Blaster. Now, the Ion Blaster is an entirely different model, so it would take a while to do. The Republic Blaster would be almost entirely a re-skin of my first blaster, so it makes more sense to do that first I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
Check your PM's ;)

@Everyone, In the process of getting RH's mods over to my site now that I have his permission. Once we have everything settled, his mods will be back up. Just give us a little more time. Our schedules conflict alot of times.. hehehe :D

Would you PM The Exile's Item Pack to me, too?

Archived