Home

mjpb3's Darth Traya's Robes

mjpb3

Darth Traya Robes for female PCs and female partymembers. These "robes" will replace the Ubese Environmental Suit and Armored Flight Suit with a remodeled model file and reskinned versions of Darth Traya "robes" for female PCs and female crewmembers.

I also made 5 NEW "robes" for female PCs and female party members using the same model file slot. These are "technically" armors, but have the properties of robes.

The model file was done by the incomparable oldflash. oldflash "disconnected" the head from the Darth Traya model and made the model file in this mod. He very graciously allowed me to do reskins and release this mod. Thanks so very much oldflash. You still rock! (Kha also helped with a "straightening up" of the model file for me. Thanks Kha!)

The default Ubese Environmental Suit and Armored Flight Suit will still appear "normally" on male PCs or male crewmembers. The NEW "robes" will appear as seen in screens on the download page.

These are STRICTLY for females.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

sm-Screen-22.jpg

Here's the link:

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Chainz ;)

I've been DYING for those robes forever and trying to figure out a way to make the hood - well, go away.:p But oldflash gets all the credit for doing that, seeing as how I can't model my way out of a paper bag. :lol:

Did anyone notice what I used to do the trim around the robes?

• 7 months later...

Archived